Thread: CZ Glock Sig FN pistols

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

CZ Glock Sig FN pistols

I have the following for sale or trade. Nothing wrong with these but I'm just trying to free up some space and cash for stuff I dont shoot any more.

CZ Scorpion Evo pistol with folding brace and a ton of accessories and mags (11). Seriously its fully kitted out. $SOLD
    Glock 35 gen 3 with 9mm conversion bbl comes with NEW night sights, vickers/tangodown trigger and mags. $500obo
    Glock 26 Gen 4 NEW Night sights mags and a holster. Finger Grooves are deleted $500obo
    Sig P320C Fiber optic sights and a flat trigger, 3 mags plus 2 additional subcompact chassis 1 railed 1 non railed. Has the voluntary upgrade $500obo
    Fn FNS9c Night sights with good glow 3 mags and a holster$450obo

I'm open to trades but I'd like to focus on getting some cash together for a few purchases. I'm specifically looking for a Sig/San 55x series (swiss only please), B&T APC223 or 300, DTA MDR in either cal, Bren2 or a like item. I also like C&R and would love a Red 9 C96. I can +\- cash for either. I'll be listing a few ARs and a Mannlicher Schoenauer in a separate listing. Please send me a cell number for pics.
    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by anubismp; 11-21-19 at 19:51. Reason: CZ sold