This is just a quick review, first impression, since I was only able to do one box of ammo each for the Sig and the Hellcat. The range allows only their ammo in their rentals and I wasn't about to pay their prices for more than one box of ammo.

This was done on two separate occasions.

Bought the 43X a month ago and now have around 800-1000 rounds. I'm still having trouble with accuracy. I can keep all shots on a 6 inch target from 7-25 yards but it all looks like shotgun pattern. Eventually groups get tighter but I seem to need a box or two to warm up for whatever reason. So it's definitely me and not the gun. At closer distance I can get the groups to shrink but past 15 yards it's just shotgun pattern. The best I can say is they all stay within the 6 inch circle so im technically on target.

For this reason I chose to rent the Sig 365 and later the Hellcat. Wanted to compare my abilities. Maybe it's not worth the hassle and waste of ammo.

So, aside from my accuracy problem the Glock is a Glock. First range day, no cleaning no oiling, 450 rounds without issues. As of today between 800-1000 rounds of various fmj including Russian steel from 115-124. Very soft shooting gun. Feels almost like shooting a full size. Definitely the best out of the 3.

Sig came with the extended 12 round mag. With that mag it's still shorter than the 43X by baseplate. Mags load and seat easily and eject with authority. The grip is narrower and feels awkward to hold. The ammo given to me was Federal white box 115gr range ammo. Slightly more felt recoil than the 43X. Jumps around in hand a little bit. Had to readjust my grip once or twice. Trigger was smooth and felt light. Don't know what the weight was but IMO best trigger of the three. Sights we're traditional 3 dot Accuracy was phenomenal, definitely best of the three.

Hellcat feels solid and we'll built. Came with a 13 round mag which made the grip practically the same length as the 43X. The grip itself is very similar to the 43X. Almost like the Glock with a less pronounced hump. Overall it was closer to the 43X in size. The sights we're good, bright and fast to pick up. The rear U notch sight made it fast and easy to align the front. I remember someone saying it's like putting the ball in a basket and that's kinda how it's like. The last three rounds are a bitch to load into the mag. With the slide closed the mag needs to be seated with some authority otherwise it doesn't lock in. Empty mag ejects with authority as well.
The trigger is.....well..... different. At first when you hit the wall it almost feels like that was the end of travel and the trigger is dead. It's not hard to overcome that but initially it does feel like that was it. Recoil was atrocious. Very sharp and snappy and reminded me of shooting a 40sw. It was just bad especially compared to the 43X. I don't know what Springfield was raving about with their grip texture. I had to readjust my grip once per mag. If that grip texture is working then I'd hate to see the recoil without it. Accuracy was not bad and with the Hellcat and the 365 I didn't have the accuracy problems I did with the 43X. Ammo used was Federal white box 115 fmj.

All 3 guns are very close in size. To me Glock has the best felt recoil and grip while having the worst accuracy. Sig has the best accuracy, ok recoil and worst grip. Meanwhile the Hellcat has absolutely worst recoil, accuracy closer to the Sig than the Glock and a grip shape similar to the Glock as well as having the best mag capacity.