Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cz 75b or glock 17

Feedback Score

not getting a CZ for $100

j-Hon - I am not getting a cz for $100. I was referring to the fact that I bought my cz in late august for 4 bills and I havent seen a new glock 17 under $499 for some time. I wish it was only $100 Anyway, I appreciate all the advice. I've got about 2 months to make my decision. It's still 50/50. I love the ergos and accuracy of the cz. To me, its the closest thing to a 1911 there is - which I love. but I also really like the simplicity of the glock and its durability and reliability. Not that my cz isnt any of those things, but I am preparing myself for a situation where there will be no aftermarket parts or gunsmiths easily found for my pistol if it goes down - that is the biggest reason I want the glock.

Feedback Score
    get both!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    They are both very nice. You can get the Kadet conversion for the CZ and shoot .22 for cheap. I recently got an AArms kit for my Glock, and it is also nice. I prefer the Glock because the trigger reach is too long on the CZ--but you should at least dry fire them both side by side to determine for yourself.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12