Thread: Proud moment with son

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Proud moment with son

My oldest son is busy cramming for finals ( ~1 yr. to complete his Doctorate in Pharmacy, Pharm.D.) and my wife and I took him to a nice restaurant for a break this evening. As any good daddy, I've tried to impart wisdom at every opportunity as the current environment for his generation often promotes a very different and usually opposing set of values to mine. We were talking a little politics, impeachment, the coming Presidential elections and stares intently at us... And then says "Just because you get to vote for your choice of a master... that makes you no less of a slave." And he then proceeded to impart his angst regarding the accelerated erosion of freedoms in our country and his views of how his generation will need to resurrect our liberty. I was moved, deeply smiled, and ordered a round of Macallan 18 to raise a glass and celebrate hope.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Right on. Nothing makes me happier than my boy.

Sounds like yours “gets it”. Cool moment to have. Enjoy it.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Congrats dad, good job👍🏻