Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New or old USP 9MM ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ain't no thing, searching for my perfect pistol for like forever.
    The Sig P 226 w/ folded slide was it for a long time.
    Times change.

Feedback Score
    Way back in 1994 or so, I bought the very first HK USPf 9mm I laid hands on---I had been carrying a cocked & locked Browning Hi Power 9mm most every day for work. The rules were changed and I was told single-action C&L were no longer acceptable for my work---the powers that be demanded DA/SA pistols only---the only DA/SA pistol I owned at the time was a Walther P5 9mm, but I didn't think it held enough ammo. I had read about the new HK USP that was just released and found it fit my larger hands just fine---bought it and never regretted it---been 100% reliable the whole time. Several years later, I had the chance to buy a much newer model USP---used, but absolutely mint at a good price, and accepted the standard 15 rd 9mm magazines I had bought for the first pistol, but were now only sold in 10 rd configuration---so now I have two. Again, the newer pistol was 100% reliable and except for some detail changes, was exactly the same pistol---I don't think it matters which you choose...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Omfg I hate when people start talking about striker pistols like it matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12