Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to 1984...and the new cultural civil war.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Don’t have Facebook, this is why. No point in giving up all my information to a company that’ll just censor anything they want / promote utter nonsense 24-7.
    It doesn't matter at this point. I don't have FB either, never did. No real reason, just never understood it and simply wasn't interested.
    By the time this invasion of privacy became front page news I was glad I never got into FB. But then about a year ago there was an article about how FB has info on none users through those that do. As long as you know someone with FB account. FB asks for permission to access phone contacts and through that they have info on you. Not the same as having an account but who knows what it actually collects

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Don’t have Facebook, this is why. No point in giving up all my information to a company that’ll just censor anything they want / promote utter nonsense 24-7.

It’s a losing fight gents, call me what you will for saying it, but that is the sad truth.

The social media giants have gone into overdrive to ensure a Democrat wins the next Presidential Election and you’re all seeing it first hand.
    You may not have a FB account, but Facebook most likely still has a profile built for you that is constantly updated.

Feedback Score

Welcome to 1984...and the new cultural civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    You may not have a FB account, but Facebook most likely still has a profile built for you that is constantly updated.
    I don’t doubt that at all. Their work up of me would be amusing to read. I’m sure I’m on the “undesirable” list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    It doesn't matter at this point. I don't have FB either, never did. No real reason, just never understood it and simply wasn't interested.
    By the time this invasion of privacy became front page news I was glad I never got into FB. But then about a year ago there was an article about how FB has info on none users through those that do. As long as you know someone with FB account. FB asks for permission to access phone contacts and through that they have info on you. Not the same as having an account but who knows what it actually collects
    Yeah that sucks. Big Brother is here and he was willingly invited in.

I use an iPhone through a burner go phone SIM card, maybe that insulates me some from this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 11-15-19 at 10:26.

Feedback Score
    Damn near everything is manipulated, media, politics, the economy, the stock market, prices, polls, elections, the medical industry, etc. At this point logic and reason mean nothing in terms of solutions. Everything is a total shit show and nothing is going to set things right or make any difference other than a major reset.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    At what point would we be better off with NO government at all?
    “ I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” - Jefferson

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    At what point would we be better off with NO government at all?
    It is interesting to go back to the founding of our country and look at the viewpoint of the Federalists vs the Anti-Federalists. Just my opinion, but the country started out with the Anti-Federalist view point(States Rights over the rights of a Central Govt) and then Federalism( Central Govt over the rights of the state) took over in the early 1800's. But that is and has been the issue from day one. It basically led to the Civil War. Now you have ended up with a large bloated overreaching Federalist style government. I subscribe to the saying that Government, whether it is local, state or federal. is in itself a necessary evil and therefore the smaller the better.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

People, apparently even the more passive French, can only take so much crap. I don't think some of the people stirring the pot have an idea how badly this can go.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    People, apparently even the more passive French, can only take so much crap.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I don't think some of the people stirring the pot have an idea how badly this can go.
    Which of those people are we talking about? The loyal idiots doing the immediate dirty work, or the people five or more levels up actually pulling the strings?

From what I see we have global civil unrest getting nasty all over, even in places that seemed stable. I don't think this is coincidence or organic. I think it's all part of the NWO global plan that's been kicking around for decades, and identified anyone as a tinfoil hat crazy in the 90's (when I too thought of it that way). The extreme unpleasantness that's coming, or already arrived in various foreign countries, is not a side-effect or a bug - it's fully intended. It's means to an end. You probably won't like that end.

Look at what we are dealing with in 2019 Clownworld and ask what your 2009 self, or god forbid your 1999 self, would have thought if someone had predicted all these things to you. Think of all the outrageous tinfoil-hattery that has been proven true and is no longer controversial.
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 11-16-19 at 21:04.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Speaking of media black outs:

Iran is having a Boogaloo.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50444429

Guess the sanctions are working.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast