Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This. Episode 2 really hit me in the ANH Nostalgia feels.

Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    Just got done with Ep. 2. Man, I hope this just keeps going, going and going. I had my reservations initially but so far I've been impressed.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    "You need to drop your rifle."

"I'm a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion."

You had me at "Mandalorian"!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    When I saw the previews I thought it was a movie. When I found out it was a season I was stoked, until I realized that the entire season hadn't dropped at once. I hate waiting a week between episodes, but yea it's rocked so far!
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I’ll say, while this isn’t quite as good as BSG, it’s only different in degrees. It’s a solid 2 on my list list, maybe 1.5 with BSG still as 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It is fantastic. If you are a real SW fan you will be borderline orgasmic. Even my buddies who got caught up in the hive mind SW hate are loving it.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Watched it, and subscribed to Disney + for the year. The Mandalorian so far has impressed, and a series type show will allow the story to fill out a lot more and hopefully give far more depth. Hopefully they don’t lose the plot and don’t screw it up.

Being as I have a toddler at home the ability to instantly find pretty much every Disney children’s movie ever made is already paying dividends. The older stuff was better and so far I have yet to not find an older movie available for streaming. So those of us with kids or grandkids may find this useful, more so than Netflix.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like it! I need a Mando patch. Favorite line " I can bring you in hot or cold " as he is gripping his blaster.

My wife now says " I have spoken"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    For the boycotters. Wait till the season is all the way done, sign up for free week, binge and cancel afterwards. I am going to wait for them to work out some streaming bugs before subscribing. Have an almost 4 year old who likes their movies and glad they have the whole library available so I can make him watch the old stuff I grew up on

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I opted for D+. Only interested in Mandorian and SW but then I discovered the lineup. Having a young granddaughter I thought there may be some shows she could view during a visit.

https://collider.com/disney-plus-mov...ows-originals/
    Last edited by jmp45; 11-17-19 at 17:02.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to The Mandalorian more than I am The Rise of Skywalker. These recent chapter movies have been hot garbage.
    "One can lead a child to knowledge, but one cannot make him think."
    - Robert Heinlein

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast