Thread: Sig Romeo 1T Black 3 MOA red dot sight (Brand new in the box) - BLACK COLOR

Feedback Score

Sig Romeo 1T Black 3 MOA red dot sight (Brand new in the box) - BLACK COLOR

Brand new, in the box, Sig Romeo 1T black color 3 MOA red dot sight. I purchased new from Sig two months ago when they released and sold out of these limited release 1T models in the same day. They were described as being the same as a Romeo 1Pro, just released before those 1Pro's, and labeled as a "Romeo 1T". This includes the aluminum shroud to cover the sight and then a plastic cover that goes over all of that too. Includes everything as you'd receive if you purchased it new from Sig (box, manual, install wrenches, hardware, shrouds, owners manual, battery)

Brand new - never turned on. I have only opened the box once to take pictures for this ad.

I figured I'd have a use for this but it has only been sitting on the shelf. So, figured I could find someone else that wasn't able to score one of these and give them a deal.

$370 sale price - includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking provided and includes a 3% Paypal, Square, or GooglePay fee (buyer can choose what payment service they want to use)

Call/text if any questions.

Steve
    970-443-1651

Last edited by snichols28; 06-07-20 at 19:04. Reason: Sold item