Thread: AIWB For An M&P FS W/TLR-1

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

AIWB For An M&P FS W/TLR-1

Looking for suggestions for an AIWB for a 4.25" full size with a TLR-1 attached. Leather or kydex are fine.

Please don't tell me how uncomfortable it is or how it's gonna stick out. I'm looking for people who've had success with their holsters. Right now I'm looking at Tenicor, Stealthgear, and other brands. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Phlster's Floodlight holster seems to meet your criteria. I've heard a lot of positive things about this holster, but I've never used it personally.

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop/floodlight/
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog01 View Post
    Looking for suggestions for an AIWB for a 4.25" full size with a TLR-1 attached. Leather or kydex are fine.

Please don't tell me how uncomfortable it is or how it's gonna stick out. I'm looking for people who've had success with their holsters. Right now I'm looking at Tenicor, Stealthgear, and other brands. Thanks.
    I used a vanguard 3. Not the most positive retention, but Ive never had it pop out, including while running.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by William B. View Post
    Phlster's Floodlight holster seems to meet your criteria. I've heard a lot of positive things about this holster, but I've never used it personally.

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop/floodlight/
    This is a great option. Very comfortable and they use high quality materials and attachments. They just started making the Floodlight for the tlr 1 and it will fit most any other handgun with that light as well. They also make one for the x300

Feedback Score
    MIE Productions Kydex AIWB holster is a good one.

https://www.mieproductions.com/

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Thanks for the suggestions. I went with a JM Wing Claw 2.5. It's very comfortable and conceals well.

Feedback Score
    Id' go with the Phlster Spotlight or a JM Custom AIWB Wing Claw 2. The Floodlight is great if you are running several handguns with the same light. If not, I would point you to the Spotlight which is light and gun specific.
    Reads a lot, posts little.