Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Law Tactical folding stock adapter buffer weights??

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Law Tactical folding stock adapter buffer weights??

Has anyone using Law Tactical folding stock adapter found it desirable to use a different buffer weight than they were using previously due to the increased mass of the BCG via the bolt carrier extension?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Can't help you with that. If you are going folding stock then go for the deadfoot arms stock. Works great as about same weight as oem. I don't have any ties to this but this thing is great. More expensive. ..yes...but we'll worth it .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sliver_back View Post
    Can't help you with that. If you are going folding stock then go for the deadfoot arms stock. Works great as about same weight as oem. I don't have any ties to this but this thing is great. More expensive. ..yes...but we'll worth it .

Is that even released yet?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Oh yeah been out for several years I think. Great service 100 percent satisfaction on the part transferable. Great bunch of guys. Shoots folded and to me the recoil is more subdued.

Feedback Score
    https://deadfootarms.com

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    You can get two law folders for that price. I'm sure it's great quality, and If you need to shoot it folded, it looks like a great option. I jumped into this thread because I was interested to see what other pistol AR guys are running for springs and buffers. But thanks for giving me info on dead foot.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You can get two law folders for that price. I'm sure it's great quality, and If you need to shoot it folded, it looks like a great option. I jumped into this thread because I was interested to see what other pistol AR guys are running for springs and buffers. But thanks for giving me info on dead foot.
    Uep I under stand the cost. I thought long and hard. I like the idea of having folded in compact package and being able to shoot in that configuration. Plus if I ever find I don't like it. Full refund. What's not to like. Lol.... jmho

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I haven't assembled it yet, but I have an A5H1 for it, since the extra 2oz carrier extension puts the effective buffer mass between A5H3 and 4. The build works fine with the 4 and Sprinco green, as tested without the Law.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sliver_back View Post

I am using an A5 system.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin View Post
    I haven't assembled it yet, but I have an A5H1 for it, since the extra 2oz carrier extension puts the effective buffer mass between A5H3 and 4. The build works fine with the 4 and Sprinco green, as tested without the Law.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    I'd be curious to hear your results.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast