Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Shark Arms has the 13'' CMR Mlock for $150 right now. That is just the regular price they have them listed at. I do believe they are the OEM version that were on the Colt Trooper and CCU though if that matters. Not sure what the difference is but that is a decent price.

Call or email if interested, their website isnt that good, but they are GTG
    Nitpicking, but that's only on the Trooper. The CCU has the regular version of the rail with QD sockets and steel nuts for the mounting screws.

Feedback Score
    I'll be looking for barrels. Last year I got my 14" BA Hanson barrel for my .308. This year I'll be looking for a 6" to 8" 9mm, and a 10.5" 5.56 barrel. Maybe some Jeep parts if I can swing it.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ammo dude, bring ammo..

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    I think I'm set. At today's gun show there wasn't a thing I wanted. If the Panic happened tomorrow, I'd lack for nothing.
    That's the point I hit a while back, and even though I could replace everything lost in a boating accident for a roughly 80% savings and maybe 5% performance improvement, considering that most of my favorite stuff is over a decade old, and still works brilliantly, that's just where I'm at.

If I find the right deal on a mid-size MOLLE pack with internal padded compartments, I'll pick one up for FPV Racing, or find a solid deal on gauntlet gloves with knuckle protection, I could use some more for MTB applications... but that's been all I get excited about seeing on most of these.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    IF Geissele runs a massive sale, I'll snag a few triggers and an H2/Flatwire combo. If not, meh.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I need to buy about $700 worth of ammo. That's my priority at the moment. I also need a new weaponlight (I'm trying to decide between a Streamlight TLR-1HL and the TLR-7), and a bunch of assorted AR parts - BCGs, bolt components, receiver extensions etc etc...
    Along the way I may snag various targets of opportunity as funds permit.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hopefully LMT has a sale, other than that ammo.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    With the fast form 4 times now my Thunder Chicken may get out soon so my Black Friday plan is to grab an EZTube, drop buffet weight and replace the forward assist with a gas vent.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masenomics View Post
    Hopefully LMT has a sale, other than that ammo.
    I'm with you right here. I'm looking for more ammo but LMT always catches the eye. That's why I'm selling off some barrels for my mws, I've had too many!!!! haha

Feedback Score
    Looking for a good deal on a 10 pack of Lancer Mags. Of course the clear translucent or the smoked are primarily for round count, but besides the fact, is there measurable durability or strength compared to solid black? Every where I have looked, there is about a $5 dollar difference between the translucent and solid colors. Trying to see if I can justify the extra $$ on the translucent. Also debating whether I should try to pick some up now or wait until Black Friday. I have a feeling that they'll be out of stock across every store in a matter of a few hours.

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast