Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I agreed to the 8 week wait. At week 6 I ordered a Razor and mount combo and asked them to just send my BF trigger with my optic. They said no. I canceled my BF order. No hard feelings, yes I agreed to the 8 weeks, yes I know it hadn't been 8 weeks, but seriously?

If I were Geissele I'd just say **** it and not do a black friday sale any more. We don't deserve it. Maybe do like 10% off and promise faster shipping. Then people would be happy. /s

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My only issue is that I’ve moved since placing my Black Friday order. I contacted Geissele with my new address and haven’t received any kind of confirmation that my email was received and the change was accepted. I will reach out again. I’m okay waiting the eight weeks but I’m going to be pissed if my upper is mailed to my old address.

Feedback Score
    I received my Duty Rifle yesterday afternoon. Package arrived in good condition, contained the rifle lubed and sealed in an airtight plastic bag. Got a hat, stickers and such, and a super precision coffee sample.

Rifle appears in perfect condition, castle nut staked twice, gas block is pinned, and w the heavier profile stainless barrel it still balances well. Luna Black finish is noticeably slicker than my Colt or BCM.

Was inspected 12/6 and has the inspector # and initials on a cardboard rod in the end of the barrel.

Pics to follow.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Hey, I’d say do the review on a new thread or I the Geissele thread. That way it will be easier to find for progeny.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got my BF order for chargin handle, T2 mount, BUIS, SD-E and LPK. It shipped on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    You people are still waiting on stuff from Black Friday???

Couldn't you have paid more and gotten it sooner?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

That's what Bill Geissele himself said. Pay full price, you go to the head of the line. Of course that little tidbit came up after the BF sale. You checked a box acknowledging it could be up to 8 weeks but nothing about ordering later at full price and jumping the "line".
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-19-20 at 11:54.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Why would I not take the 35% off + free shipping?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My Geissele order for two ACH's and two Maritime Bolt Catches has still not shipped after 8 weeks, I suppose the Geissele fanboi's will say they still have until midnight to get it out.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I received my shipping notification this morning from Geissele for two ODG charging handles and an SSA-E, ordered the night before Thanksgiving.

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast