Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I’d happily take over someone’s order if possible and I didn’t feel like I’d get screwed over. I’d be all about a super duty 11.5 upper and 35% off coupon. Knew I should’ve bought one.
    I bought a complete Aero 10.5" SBA3 for a good deal (699) leading up to BF and very quickly wished I had held out and ordered an 11.5 super duty upper. I received the Aero I think when it was still Nov lol, but, the 11.5 G upper would have been basically the exact same price. If only I could send a message back to myself

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I received a shipping notice today for an order made on 11/30. If any remember I posted previously in this thread on an shipping error from my 1st order (missing Colt BCG). Geissele corrected it and 2nd BCG was received in late December/early Jan. Don’t recall exactly. Now I just need shipping notice on my rifle :-).
    Last edited by Vgex2; 01-25-20 at 22:54. Reason: removed a curious comma, and added some context

Feedback Score
    Wonder if there will be any "fine print" on the 35% coupons?

Got my REBCG about 10 days ago so my order was fulfilled. Just wondering about the coupons is all.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Wonder if there will be any "fine print" on the 35% coupons?

Got my REBCG about 10 days ago so my order was fulfilled. Just wondering about the coupons is all.....
    It has expiration date within a few months, but not sure if any restrictions. BG posted on TOS and didn't mention any restrictions to the coupon

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I ordered a Super Duty rifle during Geissele's New Years sale and just got a shipping notice for it. It is Sunday, of course, so it doesn't show any movement, yet.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I ordered a Super Duty rifle during Geissele's New Years sale and just got a shipping notice for it. It is Sunday, of course, so it doesn't show any movement, yet.

So New Year's sale is going out before sales on thanksgiving day...lol

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    So New Year's sale is going out before sales on thanksgiving day...lol
    Guys on TOS are reporting that they're getting shipping notices for their Black Friday Sale-ordered Super Duty rifles and Signature rifles today, too.

(And no movement on my Super Duty upper or the rings I ordered with the rifle.)
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What are the chances that Geissele will allow the 35% off coupon to be used on the optic/mount bundles? I feel like if people could purchase Razor HD-E scopes on Super Precision mounts for $900, they’d forget all about waiting over eight weeks for their orders.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckusjuice View Post
    What are the chances that Geissele will allow the 35% off coupon to be used on the optic/mount bundles? I feel like if people could purchase Razor HD-E scopes on Super Precision mounts for $900, they’d forget all about waiting over eight weeks for their orders.
    slim to none, those bundles are never discounted

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckusjuice View Post
    I feel like saying none. Those kinds of things don't go on sale like that and they were not on sale over black friday.

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast