Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I’m trying to understand what barrel profile is on the super duty rifles?

The duty rifles it clearly says it’s a heavy profile. But they are nitrided, non-chf I believe. Probably a really accurate barrel.

The super duty’s are CHF and chrome lined I think but it doesn’t say what type of profile it is.
    In the livestream I thought he said duty barrels were button rifled and nitrided stainless. Kind of interesting. I don't recall the profile being mentioned. Super duty barrels were chf and chromed. And the McRifle is button rifled stainless with no nitride.
    Last edited by dmd08; 11-29-19 at 09:24.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    In the livestream I thought he said duty barrels were button rifled and nitrided stainless. Kind of interesting. I don't recall the profile being mentioned. Super duty barrels were chf and chromed. And the McRifle is button rifled stainless with no nitride.
    You’re right, but on the website it says heavy profile for the duty rifle. But there’s no mention of the profile for the super duty.

I kind of want a 16” gun for a recce type gun with a 1-6 and the regular duty rifle is looking like it might be a better option. And for 850, that’s just crazy.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    You’re right, but on the website it says heavy profile for the duty rifle. But there’s no mention of the profile for the super duty.

I kind of want a 16” gun for a recce type gun with a 1-6 and the regular duty rifle is looking like it might be a better option. And for 850, that’s just crazy.
    Maybe try posting on their FB? I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone monitoring that over this weekend.

I love BCM, but their sales are always a disappointment. The most expensive thing they're putting on sale today is a KMR.
    Last edited by Wake27; 11-29-19 at 10:05.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Maybe try posting on their FB? I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone monitoring that over this weekend.

I love BCM, but their sales are always a disappointment. The most expensive thing they're putting on sale today is a KMR.
    I do love BCM too and I figure they run at pretty tight margins all year so can’t do much on Black Friday. Plus, it dilutes the brand a bit.

When you make $250 triggers all in house, you are marking those things up a lotttttt and can afford to heavily discount them.

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any dealing with the Geissele Super Duty Rifle 16"? I see they're down to about $1,100. Also stuck between picking up two of their ACH charging handles vs Radian's Raptor or Raptor LT.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    Anyone have any dealing with the Geissele Super Duty Rifle 16"? I see they're down to about $1,100. Also stuck between picking up two of their ACH charging handles vs Radian's Raptor or Raptor LT.
    They are brand new. Literally released yesterday so nobody knows yet. Very interested to see reports on them though. The whole gun is made in house for the most part so it’ll be interesting to see. Not many companies have the resources to do that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m too cash poor to pick up a URGI rifle - which I see has sold out, anyway - but I did pick up a Colt upper receiver and BCG.

Feedback Score
    They are brand new. Literally released yesterday so nobody knows yet. Very interested to see reports on them though. The whole gun is made in house for the most part so it’ll be interesting to see. Not many companies have the resources to do that.
    Was holding off on picking up a Centurion Arms CM4, but this is really tempting. I had no clue that it is so new. No wonder I couldn't find anything on it.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    Most people prefer the Raptor but I like the ACH better. The Raptor’s handles are too big and the Raptor SL’s are too small IMO. The ACH feels perfect. But I’m sure we’re talking about tiny differences. I’m not a fan of the polymer few of the Raptor LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I'm just trying to find a good deal on optics. Either Mk6, Kahles or Vortex.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast