Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruckusjuice View Post
    Are the Geissele orders people are receiving rifles and uppers or components and accessories?
    I have an order for a charging handle and Super 42, I got an email saying it was shipped early on Thur, so far tracking number says USPS hasn't received the package yet.

I have the rifle/upper you speak of still "processing" and I ordered it at like 9 o'clock on thanksgiving day

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I have an order for a charging handle and Super 42, I got an email saying it was shipped early on Thur, so far tracking number says USPS hasn't received the package yet.

I have the rifle/upper you speak of still "processing" and I ordered it at like 9 o'clock on thanksgiving day
    My Geissele stuff shipped quick - 2 SCH's is all I bought - they were here before I got antsy waiting for them.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Like others Im also waiting on my BF stuff from Geissle. This was posted couple days ago on TOS by Bill G.

Guys, This whole BF sale thing did not go off as well as we hoped.

First, I think we should have been more clear on the note about 8 weeks to ship. We had the vast majority of everything made, only needing anodize or assembly or a little longer run time on a machine. But anodize had trouble with the colors, QA had to get involved to be sure they were coming out right and something we thought would take 2 weeks is just getting finished. We had a goof on LPKs, not realizing we have everything but low on mag catches so we had to make those.

And with us new to the whole FFL/gun shipping thing we were caught flat footed with the FFL processing/getting dealers to send in FFLs/not having a pre-built FFL network. Every lower that was ordered is in stock and ready to ship.....its just the logistics we are getting a handle on.

As we get closer to 8 weeks we are going to send emails out with how much longer its going to take to keep everyone informed. But each day we are shipping.

BG

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    My Geissele stuff shipped quick - 2 SCH's is all I bought - they were here before I got antsy waiting for them.
    Me too. I ordered a charging handle and a SSA and they shipped quick, within 2 weeks I want to say. Last year on the other hand, I think I waited 6-7 weeks for my order to ship.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I ordered two CHs only, got shipping notice on Jan 13.

Feedback Score
    Finally received my REBCG yesterday. No swag though.

Yes, I got a shipping notice that it was on the way.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My Geissele order for 2 ACH's and 2 Maritime bolt catches is still pending and the only email I got is one about Shot and how much cool stuff they are going to be giving away. If this is their new business model they won't be getting any more of my money.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-17-20 at 22:57.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    My Geissele order for 2 ACH's and 2 Maritime bolt catches is still pending and the only email I got is one about Shot and how much cool stuff they are going to be giving away. If this is their new business model they won't be getting any more of my money.

You realize, of course, that you agreed to an 8 week wait and...it hasn't been 8 weeks yet.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yep and if they make it by next Friday I will be back to update, but come on 8 weeks for a couple of charging handles and bolt catches.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I agreed to the 8 week wait. At week 6 I ordered a Razor and mount combo and asked them to just send my BF trigger with my optic. They said no. I canceled my BF order. No hard feelings, yes I agreed to the 8 weeks, yes I know it hadn't been 8 weeks, but seriously?

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast