Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2019: What are you getting?

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I got everything I ordered on BF yesterday by UPS. They also incuded a 35% off on their products gift card.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I got everything I ordered on BF yesterday by UPS. They also incuded a 35% off on their products gift card.
    What is the time limit on the coupon?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Weren't you the one who said BG should treat us as petulant, ungrateful children and therefore never offer us such deals again?

To wit (14 days ago, page 38 at the top): "If I were Geissele I'd just say **** it and not do a Black Friday sale any more. We don't deserve it."
    Two weeks ago I responded to this post

"I agreed to the 8 week wait. At week 6 I ordered a Razor and mount combo and asked them to just send my BF trigger with my optic. They said no. I canceled my BF order. No hard feelings, yes I agreed to the 8 weeks, yes I know it hadn't been 8 weeks, but seriously?"

Not to mention the people emailing and pestering them after like 4 weeks...many of which had their orders filled within the 8 week window.

The amount of complaining and pestering and uproar well before the 8 weeks would be enough to make me not do the sale next year, yes.

Are you upset that I made a post to a forum stating that my item has not shipped, now that we are noticeably over the timeline initially given? Do you think I slowed down the process at Geissele by making that post, the way people emailing them and asking them about it or requesting early shipment may have?
    Last edited by Warp; 02-01-20 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Two weeks ago I responded to this post

"I agreed to the 8 week wait. At week 6 I ordered a Razor and mount combo and asked them to just send my BF trigger with my optic. They said no. I canceled my BF order. No hard feelings, yes I agreed to the 8 weeks, yes I know it hadn't been 8 weeks, but seriously?"

Not to mention the people emailing and pestering them after like 4 weeks...many of which had their orders filled within the 8 week window.

The amount of complaining and pestering and uproar well before the 8 weeks would be enough to make me not do the sale next year, yes.

Are you upset that I made a post to a forum stating that my item has not shipped, now that we are noticeably over the timeline initially given? Do you think I slowed down the process at Geissele by making that post, the way people emailing them and asking them about it or requesting early shipment may have?
    Not at all. Just that the post from 2 weeks ago made you sound like an apologetic fanboy, now you too are well past the promised 8 week agreement. "We don't deserve it."
    Seriously? Geissele is a friggin' business, not doing us any favors. It's not like they are some omnipotent, benevolent being. They are in business and as such there are certain expectations from the purchasing public. Don't know about you, but I'll not kiss their ass. I got my REBCG a couple weeks ago, and stated such here in this thread. That doesn't mean, however, that I wouldn't have cancelled my order on Week 8 +1 day if it hadn't arrived yet.....I most certainly would have.

Geissele isn't doing me (or you) a "favor". They are a business and as such should be held accountable. Within the 8 weeks we agreed to? Yep, we checked the box. Past that? Nope, they can pound sand.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Weren't you the one who said BG should treat us as petulant, ungrateful children and therefore never offer us such deals again?

To wit (14 days ago, page 38 at the top): "If I were Geissele I'd just say **** it and not do a Black Friday sale any more. We don't deserve it."
    Yes, he was and while I take no pleasure in his situation, the fact that he specifically called me out for canceling my order at week 6 is ironic...

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    What is the time limit on the coupon?

Mine expires on 08/01/2020.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not at all. Just that the post from 2 weeks ago made you sound like an apologetic fanboy, now you too are well past the promised 8 week agreement. "We don't deserve it."
    Seriously? Geissele is a friggin' business, not doing us any favors. It's not like they are some omnipotent, benevolent being. They are in business and as such there are certain expectations from the purchasing public. Don't know about you, but I'll not kiss their ass. I got my REBCG a couple weeks ago, and stated such here in this thread. That doesn't mean, however, that I wouldn't have cancelled my order on Week 8 +1 day if it hadn't arrived yet.....I most certainly would have.

Geissele isn't doing me (or you) a "favor". They are a business and as such should be held accountable. Within the 8 weeks we agreed to? Yep, we checked the box. Past that? Nope, they can pound sand.
    Expectations which included receiving orders in 4 weeks after clicking a box agreeing to a wait of up to 8 weeks, or expecting an "up to 8 weeks" order to get shipped earlier because you made a later order, and bugging the business or cancelling orders when that didn't happen.

When it had not been 8 weeks, and we agreed to 8 weeks, there was nothing to hold them accountable for.

Now, 9 or whatever weeks later, I am simply updating to say mine hasn't moved.

And if I were Geissele I wouldn't do 35% off with people emailing and huffing and cancelling after 4 weeks like some were
    Last edited by Warp; 02-01-20 at 20:27.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Geissele at SHOT 2020 Vid. A lot of info in it. I didn't realize he had over 100 CNC machines. They have a hammer forging machine to make the rifled blanks, then they profile and hand lap them, then ready for chrome lining. Special carpenter 158+ steel forged bolts that have gone over 100,000 rds in simulated testing. It seems they have grown quite a bit, in a fairly short time.

https://youtu.be/cOXAwFdqsv0
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-02-20 at 07:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Yes, he was and while I take no pleasure in his situation, the fact that he specifically called me out for canceling my order at week 6 is ironic...
    Probably would have had your order within the agreed upon time if you waited. But, now we'll never know...

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    So has anyone gotten their hands on a duty or super duty upper yet?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast