Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden wants to ban 9mm pistols that can hold 10 or more rounds

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    He also says majiuana is a gate way drug. The way he’s going he’s going to alienate every voter in this country.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It always baffles me when this comes up. People tend not to really understand what the last 4 words of the Second Amendment are really are saying:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

To quote the famous wrapper... can't touch dis.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Just get yourself a two-shot .22 Derringer. You hear something outside, just fire two blasts into the air.

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    It always baffles me when this comes up. People tend not to really understand what the last 4 words of the Second Amendment are really are saying:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    Because they're to wrapped up in the second two words; "well regulated". They think it means they can pass whatever laws they want, when it actually means that the "militia" as "the whole of the people" should be sufficiently trained to guarantee the security of a free state, and unfettered in what "arms", a general term meaning "any and all", they may possess to do so...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    But a .45 holding 10 or more rounds is good to go?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    He also says majiuana is a gate way drug. The way he’s going he’s going to alienate every voter in this country.
    It would thrill me for him to run hard with that one. But he will change his story the second it backlashes.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Harmless

That video with Biden and buy a shotgun is insane. You cant kill anyone with a shotgun, completely child safe. WOW

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 11-19-19 at 18:56.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Or 10mm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Would this include Biden's bodyguards?

Feedback Score
    And I would like to ban politicians with two digit IQs, felony records, a net worth from political positions more than twice what they did privately, and a disregard for the constitution.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    And I would like to ban politicians with two digit IQs, felony records, a net worth from political positions more than twice what they did privately, and a disregard for the constitution.
    Put this in a Christmas wish list. I think Santa has more of a chance to make it come true than it happening any other way. Lol... when it comes to politician's who have our best interests at heart, we're so screwed it's funny.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast