Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden wants to ban 9mm pistols that can hold 10 or more rounds

Feedback Score
    This goes hand in hand with Biden's economic plan for America---All companies will be required to hire my son Hunter.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Joe just Beto'ed himself right in the foot.

Feedback Score
    If G-D forbid someone other than the President wins in a year, we will see gun sanctuary states. So you live in a Sanctuary state nothing changes. If you have to go to a communist state then you carry a 10 shot pistol. I would say carry a pistol that is single stack, so you can be set up.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    If G-D forbid someone other than the President wins in a year, we will see gun sanctuary states. So you live in a Sanctuary state nothing changes. If you have to go to a communist state then you carry a 10 shot pistol. I would say carry a pistol that is single stack, so you can be set up.
    This is a subject for a separate thread, but I am curious why a single stack. The G 19 with 11 rounds is just as capable as it would be with 16.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    This is a subject for a separate thread, but I am curious why a single stack. The G 19 with 11 rounds is just as capable as it would be with 16.
    Because it's thicker than it has to be to hold 10 rounds.

On the other hand, my single stack Sig P6 (aka P225) is very nearly as thick as my G19.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Joe just Beto'ed himself right in the foot.
    Not just this. He also said he won't be legalizing marijuana. Beto'ed himself in both feet

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I wonder if these dems are taking money under the table from firearm manufacturers. Every time they say some of these things they are hoping there will be another mini panic and mini spike in sales.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I think all the Dems are well past trying to pretend they don't want to ban all / most guns.

Everyone knows all handguns are concealable guns designed to kill people without warning. All scoped firearms are sniper weapons, all shotguns are scatterguns used by gangsters, etc.

Most Dems won't be satisfied until we are all the way back to Kentucky flintlocks like the Constitution intended and even then flints and powder would be strictly regulated.
    Read the transcript of the oral arguments in the Heller case. That is exactly what was argued.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Because if you just put a 10 round mag in a Glock 19, and an immoral police officer in a communist state could jam you by producing a 15 round Glock 19 magazine and your in a world of hurt.

If you don't think this could happen, I have flown with guns on planes that had lay overs in the EU. Twice I heard my name called and went to the talk to the airline and was met by police. They took me into an office and demanded I unlock either the gun case or my luggage and take out what was in the luggage. I told them the same things both times NO. I told them where I checked my luggage everything in it was legal and where I was going everything was legal. I gave the airline possession of my bags and until I arrive at me destination I refuse to take possession of my bags. After a couple of hours of them trying to wear me down, they gave up. During those interrogations, my answer for every question was "I want to call the American Embassy".

So if I were to go to a 10 round state and I wanted to take a pistol, I would take a pistol that only held 10 rounds or less and had no way a larger capacity magazine could be inserted.

Feedback Score
    sorry double post, welcome to 3rd world internet
    Last edited by yoni; 11-19-19 at 07:52.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast