Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms CM4

Feedback Score

Centurion Arms CM4

Haven’t seen many reviews on the Centurion Arms CM4. Mrgunsngear put out a video last week on it, and it seems like one of the most solid rifles for the price. Planning on ordering one in the next couple of weeks, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any dealings with the CM4 or their company. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    1500 rounds, no issues. Lubed once when I got it. Mix of mags and ammo. CS was spot on during the ordering process.

Feedback Score
    Can’t believe I didn’t see that forum. Just read through it, definitely set on the CM4. Just out of curiosity, what other rifles would y’all consider in comparison to the CM4? BCM, Sionics?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m considering one, too. I looked for video reviews on YouTube but most of just about everything I found there under “Centurion Arms” was airsoft.

So annoying.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I’m considering one, too. I looked for video reviews on YouTube but most of just about everything I found there under “Centurion Arms” was airsoft.

So annoying.
    Centurion Arms rocks...

E.T.A. ...and they're a site sponsor.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 11-18-19 at 23:40.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post

So annoying.
    You’re absolutely right. I just stopped searching up “Centurion Arms CM4” and “review” in the same search because nothing but airsoft.

Feedback Score
    Trying to hold out for another two weeks until Thanksgiving and Black Friday comes around, maybe they’ll run a little sale on them.

Feedback Score
    I feel Centurion is the best for the money in the price range at the moment. Quality build parts, super accurate chf barrels, one of the best rails in the industry, top notch customer service and communication. I bought a 11.5 upper and complete lower minus the stock (they don’t advertise pistols anymore) They test fired it, boxed it separate and sent the upper to me and lower to ffl. I got it, pinned it together, added a brace to it. There is absolutely no complaints, H2 buffer, super tight fit, Mil-Spec trigger is as good as one gets and it is not over gassed at all. You won’t regret it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    Can’t believe I didn’t see that forum. Just read through it, definitely set on the CM4. Just out of curiosity, what other rifles would y’all consider in comparison to the CM4? BCM, Sionics?
    I have two Sionics Patrol Three E rifles and have been pleased with them. As far as I can tell Sionics and Centurion should be on the same level of build quality. The late member here, Iraqgunz (RIP), was an armorer for Sionics and he was very well respected here.

I have not handled a Centurion rifle to compare the two, however it seems on a high level they are the same quality, just differences in rail, furniture, and available barrel contours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast