Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centurion Arms CM4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    Can’t believe I didn’t see that forum. Just read through it, definitely set on the CM4. Just out of curiosity, what other rifles would y’all consider in comparison to the CM4? BCM, Sionics?
    I have two Sionics Patrol Three E rifles and have been pleased with them. As far as I can tell Sionics and Centurion should be on the same level of build quality. The late member here, Iraqgunz (RIP), was an armorer for Sionics and he was very well respected here.

I have not handled a Centurion rifle to compare the two, however it seems on a high level they are the same quality, just differences in rail, furniture, and available barrel contours.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have three C4 rails and one 11.5 SBR from Centurion Arms, as well as an additional lower that I am using on a 14.5 Sig 516 upper. I must say that I love Centurion Arms. Their customer service is incredible, and the quality of their products is first class. My 11.5 shoots great and is 100% reliable. The C4 rail is a legend for its strength and build quality. I have had a lot of email correspondence with Corrie (Monty's wife) who handles the day to day business of the company. A great person to do business with. I have a bunch of Sig 516 piston guns, which I like very much. But I also have several DI guns as well. My future purchases of DI guns will likely be Centurion Arms. You can personalize your weapon the way you want it and they will accommodate you to the best of their ability. My highest recommendation.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Centurion Arms rocks...

E.T.A. ...and they're a site sponsor.
    Thanks for sharing!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    If I was building a DMR, I would seriously consider a Centurion Arms AR.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Darn impressive groups...and he had wind against him and the stock trigger. Nice!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wish we could get a lot more video content covering Centurion Arms’ rifles on YouTube ... I’m grateful for MrGnG’s vid, though, as well as Mr. Vickers’ ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12