Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Eyes Bulbs & Batteries

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN
    Nobody knows?? Do I get to be the guinea pig?
    I wish I could give you a good hard number on battery/bulb lifetime Shivan, but I don't use'em as much as I used to. Keeping 5 or 6 of them stashed around the house really cut down on how often I went through bulbs and batteries. Best I can say now is that I haven't seen a significant decrease so far in battery or bulb lifetime.
    Principles matter.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant
    Never known one to break. I do have customers that simply turn on their SF lights and the bulbs go. Bulbs are funny things and it is nearly impossible to say from one batch to the next on how they will handle shock and or power.

C4
    I agree they're fairly random. I was disappointed it went out with one good knock, but it was only a $30 experiment for two bulbs. I was trying to cheap out instead of going fully into LED heads.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Well, I am going to try out the 3.7V bulb and battery combo and see how it goes in one of my G2's......

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Excellent product so far.....kit comes in a snazzy black box with charger and lamp.

It's as bright, or brighter in my G2 as the original P60 bulb with 6V's worth of CR123a...

Pleased so far. Only long term life span will determine the overall worth to me though. Stay tuned.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN
    Excellent product so far.....kit comes in a snazzy black box with charger and lamp.

It's as bright, or brighter in my G2 as the original P60 bulb with 6V's worth of CR123a...

Pleased so far. Only long term life span will determine the overall worth to me though. Stay tuned.

Glad you like it!

To me, these are no brainer from a financial POV.

A charger, battery and bulb is $49. The battery will last for 500 charges.

500 CR123A batts @ 1.00 apiece is $500.

C4

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Grant, in regards to the 6v recharge system I have a question as to how long it takes to get a full charge....will it be an overnight charge or just a couple of hours? Also, how long will a full charge on the battery last me, will it last a full 10 hours on my shift or longer or shorter?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Charging

In my experience, the time to charge is short. The initial charge of my 6v was about 2 hours. Since then I have only ran the battery down once. I am very pleased with the product thusfar. I think that I am going to upgrade all of my G2s to this bulb and battery set up.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Thanks for the info...Chris914, I realize Grant is probably at Shot Show and wont be back until next week

Feedback Score
    Just popped in a Wolf Eyes "Cree" in my wife's "Maxfire" last night

WOW...much improved throw and flood..nice white spot...no artifacts..

Nicer light than the factory 'incan' or the 3 Watt Luxeon other drop in I have in other
    Maxfires
    It is legal to hunt, kill, and eat porcupines, armadillos and badgers in Texas.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911
    Anyone know of a higher output lamp for the E2E/D/etc than the MN03?

u can put a kl-4, l.e.d. on them for a LOT more light but they are expensive

jjw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast