Thread: Surefire Lights & Tape Switches

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Surefire Lights & Tape Switches

Attachment 59688

SOLD Surefire M600 Ultra with SR07 tape switch and UE tailcap- $175 - I'm honestly not sure if this is a 600 or 1000 lumen model, so I'm pricing it as if it was 600. Light and lens are in excellent condition. Will include original mount, but I don't have the screws to attach it to the light body. I would imagine that Surefire would send you some, but let's face it, you should use a different mount anyways.

SOLD Surefire X300U-B 600 Lumen - $120 - I only have the P rail attachment that is installed. Body and lens are in excellent condition. I don't believe this was ever attached for live fire.

SOLD Surefire SR07 tape switch with FDE UE tailcap - $80 - Like new. Decided I'm not a tape switch guy and went back to the clicky.

PayPal for payment with NO COMMENTS. You cover any PayPal fees for G&S. All prices are shipped to the lower 48.
    I'll consider reasonable offers, but this stuff is already priced to sell. I can work with you on shipping costs if you buy more than one item.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 11-19-19 at 14:37.