Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: H&K to release civilian MP5

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Anything you find available now is, for the most part, opportunists trying to cash in on the current market and you’ll likely way over pay.

I’d hold off for a while, now is the time to build AR15’s as parts are available and more reasonably priced.
    Yup. I have been looking for the SP5 as of late, and they are easily $3300+ when in stock. Might just settle for the B&T at this point
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralfabco View Post
    I finally found a reasonably priced PDW. $3295 + 8.25%, at Scheel's - The Colony, TX.

Kat put me on the list and called me over the phone. They are here.

Someone else posted they sold out in 30 minutes. They would not ship the PDW.

I physically picked it up on the way to a Unknown Munition's re-loading class, in SLC.

Just grabbed a MR223, at A.U. A.U. has stocked quite a few kewl items over the last few years. They are awesome.

Same with JDI. Just too much kewl crap .
    We have a Scheels coming to Chandler AZ, I am very excited to see them hurt Dicks. And see all their 2A gear.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    We have a Scheels coming to Chandler AZ, I am very excited to see them hurt Dicks. And see all their 2A gear.

PB
    I refuse to even walk into “Richards.” Absolutely can’t stand that place.

Feedback Score
    Mainly was looking to see if any have been imported. I’m not in the secondary market right now.

I would have thought PSA would have had their model up by now. Not going in for that until they work out the bugs. Still not sure on all the other variants.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I decided I wanted a PPC carbine again.

Strongly considered the MP5 or PTR9CT but considering the price plus the price of accessories: Preffered handguard, lower, good magazines, brace, possibly that nice, improved bolt that is $400, it really becomes a poor value.

It will still have no LRHO, heavy trigger, may or may not feed jhp's, and some other ergo issues.

I got another Beretta Cx4 instead, as they are coming in again. Used to have one and sold it.

I had M92 mags, but got more 30 rd Beretta mags from BerettaUSA for $20 plus tax each. Free shipping. 😳😀

My previous Cx4 ate N-E-thing. 100% reliable. Light & handy, too. No, I dont like the stock either but it's worth it to gain everything else.

Oh, its drop-safe as a pistol, too. Passive firing pin block. Can keep the chamber loaded.

I dont even have a 92 pistol. Tempted to get one of the new ones. Vertec frame, thin grips, dovetailed sights, RDS mount, decocker-only, flashlight mount, D-mainspring, all factory.
    Last edited by Ron3; 11-27-21 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I would buy another SP5 for MSRP or close to it. I’m happy with the one I have as it has been a life long gun I’ve wanted to own.

With that said, I’m going to explore the the 9mm AR15 variants a bit and see what I can do there. They have the advantage of: same ergos, palethera of parts, plus I can shoot it at night suprressed against steel at my range.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    I would buy another SP5 for MSRP or close to it. I’m happy with the one I have as it has been a life long gun I’ve wanted to own.

With that said, I’m going to explore the the 9mm AR15 variants a bit and see what I can do there. They have the advantage of: same ergos, palethera of parts, plus I can shoot it at night suprressed against steel at my range.
    Look into those radial-delayed CMMG's. I've read good things.

AR9 recoil is far more than one would think in typical configurations. Its much easier to stay on target while firing with a .223 AR. Turned me right off from ever buying / building one in 9mm.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Sportsman's Warehouse $2799.99. I almost feel compelled to pick up another one.

Right Here

Feedback Score
    Interested in the new JP-5(?) that is based on a delayed roller system too.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Just picked up a SP5K (not PDW) that TPM had remarked to MP5K-N, installed the paddle mag release, and a B&T 3 lug barrel for $3k. I'll see how it shoots in the morning.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast