Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: H&K to release civilian MP5

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I really do not need one of these. But, however, comma, I am thinking I'll fill out the Form 1 and have a silly/fun/toy after they hit the street.

They would be fun as hell on a plate rack with some 147 subs and a can. And I do have a 9mm can with a tri-lug mount......

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I really do not need one of these. But, however, comma, I am thinking I'll fill out the Form 1 and have a silly/fun/toy after they hit the street.

They would be fun as hell on a plate rack with some 147 subs and a can. And I do have a 9mm can with a tri-lug mount......
    Same. We’ll see what the price looks like.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StovePipe_Jammer View Post
    If they are designated MP5s and they're HK, that alone will command a hefty price tag. I'm already fairly certain it's going to be too rich for my blood.
    Shouldn’t be crazy. I’m thinking around $2.5k-$2.9k.

Feedback Score
    I'm really pleased with my MKE with 147 coated lead reloads and a can. Cheap fun, no earpro required.

I'm sure the HK guns will be super nice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

I’ll just leave this here....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-GKpTZwwkQ0
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I’ll just leave this here....

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-GKpTZwwkQ0
    Why do I think that's you?

Sear gun?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Why do I think that's you?

Sear gun?
    Yep, that’s me. Fleming sear installed in ambi 4-pos 3rb pack in a hk94 converted to mp5-n. Post sample pack has relegated the sear to the back of the safe.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Yep, that’s me. Fleming sear installed in ambi 4-pos 3rb pack in a hk94 converted to mp5-n. Post sample pack has relegated the sear to the back of the safe.
    TSC do the conversion? Looks good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    TSC do the conversion? Looks good.
    Terry Dyer did the host. Phil Flack did the sear install. It’s perfect. Terry’s work on the host is impeccable. He converted the original barrel to MP-5-N and it’s indistinguishable from a factory N barrel. The finish is perfect factory correct. Phil’s work on the sear install and timing are perfect as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Burst lower and drop in trigger pack...I have plans.
    I'm still questioning if we will get these as this stuff was first talked about in like 2013 and it took till 2016 if I'm not mistaken for the sp5k to hit the states. That being said I'm hopeful. With any luck they will be setup like the sp5k was so you just convert the carrier it came with to full auto(s&h was doing it on the sp5k ones for like 75 bucks) or swap in a rcm carrier that clears the little nub that I'd expect these to have and drop in your trigger pack.

I have a mp5 n, f, and sd all built off 94s but wouldn't mind a new gun to use as a beater instead.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast