Thread: Dallas ISD faulted for using fake SSN

Feedback Score

Dallas ISD faulted for using fake SSN

Feedback Score
    Having lived in the Dallas area for 42 years, I can tell you that the DISD is a sinkhole of incompetence, corruption and institutional stupidity. This is not surprising news..
    Colt's Manufacturing Company Armorer Instructor

Aimpoint USA ProStaff

www.hardwiredtacticalshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Having lived in the Dallas area for 42 years, I can tell you that the DISD is a sinkhole of incompetence, corruption and institutional stupidity. This is not surprising news..

I agree.

It's a known problem no one will do anything about, cause
    they don't want to be called racist.

If you know what I mean?
    Last edited by JBnTX; 11-17-08 at 13:21.
    "We make war that we may live in peace."
    -Aristotle

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I fled the DISD school system with my children years ago. I happily moved north to better schools and less "indoctrination".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post

What he said.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MH64 View Post
    What he said.
    Oh, yes indeed.

Feedback Score
    I teach after school programs at DISD schools. My second day, I was amazed to find 1st and 2nd graders in one of my classes that could not speak any english. When I asked what I should do, their teacher shrugged it off and got me a 4th grader who could translate. I was shocked. But not nearly as shocked as when I was transferred to a different school and had a 7th grader that could not speak a word english. This is not education. How can you succeed in America without speaking english? Not only can these kids not speak any english, but they are not trying to learn. Their teachers accomodate them by speaking spanish to them at all times. I know - I've seen it. I can't imagine what it is like in the actual classroom. But the conclusion I have come to is this: It is all part of the plan to merge Mexico, Canada, and the US into a North American Union. DISD not only gave these teachers fake SS numbers, but gave out numbers that ACTUALLY belonged to other people! If you don't believe me about the North American Union, then look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCT3ZRzscxI

If 20,000,000 people isnt an invasion, then I ask you, what is? And we give them amnesty...we'll do it again, just watch. And its not just Obama and the other Big-Libs out there, its John McCain as well. Look it up. Prepare yourself.
    Last edited by texasrangers; 11-20-08 at 01:09.