Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: My P4xi journey

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Optics planet has a version made for them that is closer to the $550 mark and with the older bcd reticle.
    Isn't the OPMOD priced st $679 or something nowadays?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Typical how everything climbs faster than my raises.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    5204 reticle info. Attachment 66383

Is that MOA?

I have this reticle and like it. I have previously liked circle-dots. I found this very similar.

My one complain is tho whole reticle is a little small and with thin features. This makes it harder to pick up quick with no illumination. I typically run my night force lpvo’s turned off unless it’s dark out. Never an issue.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Is that MOA?

I have this reticle and like it. I have previously liked circle-dots. I found this very similar.

My one complain is tho whole reticle is a little small and with thin features. This makes it harder to pick up quick with no illumination. I typically run my night force lpvo’s turned off unless it’s dark out. Never an issue.
    Mil based.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    SWFA had a similar reticle in their 1-4 and they used the center do for 50/200 zero, top of diamond for 100 and bottom of diamond for 300. I used my SWFA at a run and gun and the reticle was perfect for this very stage. 2x at 50 steel, 1x at 100, back to 2x at 50, 1x at 200, 2x at 50, 1x at 300.

Feedback Score
    Is there a ballistic calculator that has the correct reticle now, since strelock is gone?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fixit View Post
    Is there a ballistic calculator that has the correct reticle now, since strelock is gone?
    I think you can still get a copy of Strelok from the Samsung Galaxy store if that's an option for you.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    StrelokPro still works for me, so I’m guessing just taken off the App Store?

Feedback Score
    I think you can still get a copy of Strelok from the Samsung Galaxy store if that's an option for you.

Yep! thanks for that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Isn't the OPMOD priced st $679 or something nowadays?
    Recently I saw the P4xi 1-4 OPMOD through Dvor for $539, if I recall correctly, but it is currently "sold out."
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213