Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HK VP9-B Tactical + some cool kit

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyt16 View Post
    Well my suppressor (tax stamp) still hasn't arrived but dammit I walked in to a gun store today and walked out with another VP9. Couldn't resist the beautiful woodland/multicam-ish finish on it. Store owner said he received them in very limited numbers from the distributor. I guess now I can have a dedicated suppressed nightsand VP9 and this cerakoted one will be my shooter/competition rig.

So now that you have both, which is faster reloading the button or the paddle?

The button looks like it's in a good spot.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    So now that you have both, which is faster reloading the button or the paddle?

The button looks like it's in a good spot.
    I can still reach the paddle and actuate the release with my thumb without breaking my grip, however, I do have to stretch my thumb all the way out to do that. And no I am not going to re-train my muscle memory to use my index finger after all these years.

Only the shot timer will truly tell which one (if there even is a difference) is faster for me. I will report back once I get that data. I will say that the button feels quicker than the paddle, and is still my preferred style.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234