Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HM Defense Guardian F5

Feedback Score

HM Defense Guardian F5

I found an HM Defense Guardian F5 wearing a no name scope (mounted WAY crooked and almost dented from being so low on the rail) literally hidden in a corner on the bottom rack at a local pawn shop a few weeks ago.

I had never heard of them, but I liked how it feels. I called the support number listed on their FB page and got the personal cell of one of their top guys. He answered my questions and basically sealed the deal of me getting it.

I've since picked it up and added a Vortex Strikefire 2 and foregrip. I'm waiting for a light, flip up sights, etc to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone else own one of these? If so, hows it perfom for you? Mine runs even cheap steel with no issues. The muzzle brake also rings your ears even with muffs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanWilliams View Post
    I found an HM Defense Guardian F5 wearing a no name scope (mounted WAY crooked and almost dented from being so low on the rail) literally hidden in a corner on the bottom rack at a local pawn shop a few weeks ago.

I had never heard of them, but I liked how it feels. I called the support number listed on their FB page and got the personal cell of one of their top guys. He answered my questions and basically sealed the deal of me getting it.

I've since picked it up and added a Vortex Strikefire 2 and foregrip. I'm waiting for a light, flip up sights, etc to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone else own one of these? If so, hows it perfom for you? Mine runs even cheap steel with no issues. The muzzle brake also rings your ears even with muffs!
    This is why you dont buy things based on feelings. Im afraid to ask what you even paid for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have heard decent things about HM defense. Am I wrong?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDG8 View Post
    I have heard decent things about HM defense. Am I wrong?
    From?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good point....

Feedback Score
    Well you can put me down as saying good things.

Very accurate and has yet to have an issue in the few hundred rounds of mixed ammo I've been able to sneak out and shoot after work.

If you look, you can find good things being said. Not much out there really, which is why I asked here if anyone had one. What is out there though is all positive.

And I have $400 in it. The Strikefire 2 was left over from the rifle I traded for the HM. If I found another one and had the cash, I'd buy again. 🤷*♂️

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    From?
    And you've heard bad things?

Not being smart, just asking.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Well you can put me down as saying good things.

Very accurate and has yet to have an issue in the few hundred rounds of mixed ammo I've been able to sneak out and shoot after work.

If you look, you can find good things being said. Not much out there really, which is why I asked here if anyone had one. What is out there though is all positive.

And I have $400 in it. The Strikefire 2 was left over from the rifle I traded for the HM. If I found another one and had the cash, I'd buy again. ��*♂️
    Im not trying to put you down. The general culture around here is that the forum shouldnt be used like facebook or instagram where post "Look what I just bought!" and people pat you on the back so you can justify your purchase.

What justification other than "feelings" made you buy a random pawn shop AR? What role does this fill? Is it HD? Well then you better be really low on funds to justify buying a random used AR with no track record to stake your life on.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 11-23-19 at 09:52.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    And you've heard bad things?

Not being smart, just asking.
    It doesnt work that way. If you are a new no name AR mfg, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove why I should buy your AR over the other proven offerings in the market.

And your claim to fame shouldnt just be a bolt where the cam pin hole doesnt go all the way through or a barrel that was machined with a integral gas block.

Feedback Score
    Whatever, he never stated that he was betting his life on the rifle. $400 dollars, big whoop. People spend that on a big dinner. Would I have bought it, no, but it’s his money. OP, shoot the crap out of it and report back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast