Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HM Defense Guardian F5

Feedback Score
    I never asked for a "pat on the back" nor justification why I bought it other than I liked how it was setup and the customer service i was provided by the company when I called.

I stated I bought an AR I had never heard of, said it runs like a top for me, and asked if anyone had one or firsthand experience with one...ya know incase any known problems I might run into arise.

You stated that you wouldn't have bought it and was afraid to ask how much I paid. You didn't answer my question of if you'd heard of these nor if you owned one or had
    Issues with it if you did.

You instead, instantly went to the negative side of the spectrum and you have failed to provide a valid reason why I shouldn't have bought it. Is it your "feelings?" Or do you have firsthand experience why I shouldn't have gotten it?

If not, then you are one reason folks look down on AR owners as pricks.

Rvanno,
    Exactly.

I HAVE shot the crap out of it since trading for it and not a single issue with several types of ammo, including a few spotty rust steel case.

Accuracy is on par with my Colt and friend's Aero. Muzzle brake is still obnoxious. ��

Ban me if you wish, but seriously, someone asking a simple question of if anyone has heard of or has experience with a company/product shouldn't devolve into someone being negative without citing atleast something justifying their opinion.

Feedback Score
    I never asked for a "pat on the back" nor justification why I bought it other than I liked how it was setup and the customer service i was provided by the company when I called.

I stated I bought an AR I had never heard of, said it runs like a top for me, and asked if anyone had one or firsthand experience with one...ya know incase any known problems I might run into arise.

You stated that you wouldn't have bought it and was afraid to ask how much I paid. You didn't answer my question of if you'd heard of these nor if you owned one or had
    Issues with it if you did.

You instead, instantly went to the negative side of the spectrum and you have failed to provide a valid reason why I shouldn't have bought it. Is it your "feelings?" Or do you have firsthand experience why I shouldn't have gotten it?

If not, then you are one reason folks look down on AR owners as pricks.

Rvanno,
    Exactly.

I HAVE shot the crap out of it since trading for it and not a single issue with several types of ammo, including a few spotty rust steel case.

Accuracy is on par with my Colt and friend's Aero. Muzzle brake is still obnoxious. 🤣

Ban me if you wish, but seriously, someone asking a simple question of if anyone has heard of or has experience with a company/product shouldn't devolve into someone being negative without citing atleast something justifying their opinion.

Feedback Score
    I for one am glad to see a little more information on HM Defense. They're made 20 miles or so from where I live, and my favorite local gun shop speaks very highly of them. I keep hoping to pick one up on Armslist, but "good" deals never seem to pop up and I'm not quite ready to pay for a new one. But I've yet to hear a single bad thing spoken about them.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Im not critiquing your purchase as much as Im critiquing your facebook status update post.

Making a post about how you bought something based on "feels" is a post meant for facebook.

An ideal post looks alot like this: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...al-impressions

"I like how it feels" tells me exactly NOTHING about the rifle.

Ive been around gun forums long to enough know when someone asks "How X brand AR run?" AFTER buying the gun is just asking for purchase confirmation.

If you want feel good confirmation about your purchase try social media.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 12-07-19 at 02:20.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bassJAM View Post
    I for one am glad to see a little more information on HM Defense. They're made 20 miles or so from where I live, and my favorite local gun shop speaks very highly of them. I keep hoping to pick one up on Armslist, but "good" deals never seem to pop up and I'm not quite ready to pay for a new one. But I've yet to hear a single bad thing spoken about them.
    i toured their shop a few years ago, good guys, i know some of their 3gun sponsored guys and they have had no problems.
    Bryan
    Aim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12