Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DA/SA Preferences

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW I like my P5 but it’s a toy

Feedback Score
    As far as DA/SA I've got a Sig P226 that I really enjoy. If I could only carry DA/SA it'd be either my P226 or the Beretta 92. I had problems with the M9s but when I got out and actually shot one that wasn't worn out, I realized it's a pretty solid pistol.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    CZ P01 or Beretta. Either need some work on the trigger, after that.... both are good.

Feedback Score
    For convenience, I stick with 92 series.
    I have decades of familiarity and equipment/accessories.

When all is said and done I never really warmed to the SIG.

Options are limited for third gen Smith and Wessons.

CZ has been very responsive to the market and may be the best deal if starting a metal, even steel, DA/SA base.

If not such a flop, and limited aftermarket, the PX series from beretta could have been an option.

Their Cougar series, in the P variant I believe, had the best metal framed hammer fired DA SA G19 option I have used.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    I'm a big fan of my CZ P07, but it's off at CGW for a while getting worked over.

At the same time, I got my hands on a PCR last weekend and might have fallen in love.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    HK USP models

Feedback Score
    As much as I have loved owning most of the HK line through the years, I recently switched to carrying a full house Langdon Tactical PX4CC. That gun is pretty amazing and it pretty much made me forget the Sigs, Glocks and HKs that I still have. I still own a Wilson Brig Tac that is just insanely fun to shoot and will be buying a full house LTT Centurion once they reopen on Monday. EL is the bees knees when it comes to tricking out Berettas.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    For me, Sig Legion 226, 229. Im shocked how well I can shoot that heavy trigger. I think its a great trigger but a better grip.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Also a big CZ-07 fan. I have a bunch of other CZ pistols but just seem to enjoy, shoot my 07 the best. My all steel P-01 is a close 2nd. Both have the CGW Pro Pack and triggers are great. I have thousands of rds downrange with my 07,I have had it since 2014 and went through spells of "other" guns but always came back to the 07.I have been shooting it 99% of the time now. I had a RMR cut machined and installed the RMR a few months back and for me it makes a great gun even better. With that said if I didn't have CZs I would more than likely do the Berretta's ! Time tested,easy parts find,mags,upgrades,etc !

I like the 07 so much I figured I better have a backup! I bought the OD Green a few months ago, It is bone stock,I will change out the trigger return spring with a CGW one but other than that she will be as it came from CZ.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For comparison's sake shot the 92X beside my P30 and P09 this weekend. I was totally surprised that the 92X I rented stacked bad at the end of the pull. I was still able to put about 5 shots into a very tight group at 10 yards, but the REST of the time, I could not and it shot very low. Really thought it would have a better trigger like most 92s. The P30 is accurate IF you are very deliberate. The P09 just tends to group no matter what you do. Too easy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast