Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: DA/SA Preferences

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    For DA SA I prefer the Sig P series.
    Me too. Issued one for 8 years in 9mm before going to 226 DAK 357 Sig last 7 years.

I liked the DAK system too. Sorta like a revolver. I could stage the trigger before let-off.

CID and Jail had 229 DAK in 357 sig. I preferred the 226 for 357 sig.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    CZ is the undisputed king of nice DA/SA. And their similar EAA Tanfolio Witness cousins. Beyond that, Berreta 92s, especially those worked over by Wilson or Langdon. I’d say third are the Sig P2xx guns.

But, for nostalgia sake, I love the 3rd gen S&W pistols. 5906TSW, 4506-1, 5966, 4566, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have a pair of Berettas... a 92FS (M9) "United We Stand" edition, & an M9A1. Both operate as smooth as wet glass. You just have to be sure to swap out any plastic parts (newer pistols incorporate these plastic parts) for mil-spec metal components. I like the Berettas because they are what I was primarily trained on & used in the Navy and thus, Beretta use is well-ingrained in my "muscle memory".

"Go with what you know" is pretty much how I feel about the whole SA/DA debate.
    ,——'¯¯';=====±—-
    !‚–’¯¯ƒ¹¶
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CESwartz07 View Post
    CZ is the undisputed king of nice DA/SA.
    Especially with a little Cajun Gunworks love...

Feedback Score
    I prefer my HK P30. My Beretta 92G has the nicest trigger pull though. The PX4cc is very nice as well. I would pick any of these over my Sig 226 or CZ-75. If I were to buy another, I'd probably get a P07 in order to round out my basic collection of DA/SA polymer pistols. If I were going to carry any of the above instead of a Glock, I I'd pick the HK with the PX4c as a close second.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My M9A3 is hands down my favorite DA/SA gun. I haven't had the pleasure of putting my paws on a Langdon or Wilson though. I love me some HK too, but I tend towards the light LEM trigger variants in my USP/ P series guns. Might have to try out a CZ one of these days too, I knew they were well liked, but they have some strong endorsements.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Sig P22X series, but with the SRT.

I had them install the SRT into a W German marked 226. That thing was a sweet shooting pistol.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I've always liked the trigger on my MK26, but after only a couple range trips with the M11-A1, I found that I just couldn't live with it's short reach trigger. I was almost to the point of selling it, but decided to spend $50 & try a Grey Guns dual adjustable trigger first. That moved it to the top of my favourite DA/SA triggers.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    My M9A3 is hands down my favorite DA/SA gun. I haven't had the pleasure of putting my paws on a Langdon or Wilson though. I love me some HK too, but I tend towards the light LEM trigger variants in my USP/ P series guns. Might have to try out a CZ one of these days too, I knew they were well liked, but they have some strong endorsements.
    If you like the A3, send it to Langdon and have him dona trigger job with his OP trigger bar. He can make 'em plush!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    If you like the A3, send it to Langdon and have him dona trigger job with his OP trigger bar. He can make 'em plush!
    I have a couple of Langdon-tuned Berettas. 17K does not lie, they are definitely worth the investment.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast