Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hexmag vs D&H

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    While behind enemy lines I ordered about 100 D&H mags to my cousins house in PA since they were $6.99 and free shipping.

Maybe I need to do more reps at the gym but they seem way harder to load than PMags or Surefeed E2 mags. Is that just me? It's almost as if the stack of rounds or follower are dragging on the inside of the mag body. Maybe a dry-film lube?

Limited Hexmags are crap. I would consider Hexmags okay for range fun, not a class or SHTF.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up on HEXMAGS. My 2016 vintage Hexmag G2s literally snap together and run 100% well, too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Swstock View Post
    Yea, i looked into it more. They are riveted.

This sucks for people who train in the sand in ban states. I like to take mine apart and clean the sand out.
    GOOD NEWS!!! Sentry e-mailed me today. They said that only 10/15 round Hexmags have the riveted bottom. That means the thirty round S2s are the same as before, too!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    As others have said, D&H is good to go for me too. I haven't had any issues with mine. Every so often, when PSA has them on sale, I'll go to the store and grab a few out of the big cardboard box they have them in.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I was part of a T&E group for a while and during our testing the Hexmags and Amend2 mags gave us by far the most issues. D&H or Magpul M2’s are the best for the price.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I had a few problems with the gen1 hexmags, gen2's have been ok so far. I will have to get some D&H mags

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123