Thread: Pants with magazine pouch

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Pants with magazine pouch

What are your favorite pants that come with this sort of magazine pouch??

I have the 5.11 defender flex. They just don’t fit me quite right. Looking to try other options.

Hoping to avoid cargo pockets and tactical looking features.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That is a great idea. Maybe kinda stretchy where the mags are and with more pockets for them.

Feedback Score
    Vertx Defiance Jeans are my favorites. Very comfortable.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Vertx Defiance are great. Wearing them right now actually. Great summer jeans.

Tactical Distributors Legend are also good. Check out the new slim style (yeah I know). The original are exceptionally roomy. Like almost too loose.

The Adaptiv-X are expensive and require tailoring the bottoms (they only come in one long length) are amazingly comfortable denim.

I did a review of all of these over in Primary and Secondary under “tactical jeans.”
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I tried the 5.11 defenders and I like them. In fact, they're the first 5.11 products I've actually liked and didn't think to be hot garbage. (Their new Quest pants are absolutely amazing and on par with my Kuhls, Prana etc.), What I didn't like about the defenders is that they are stiffer than I thought they'd be and the front pockets are surprisingly tight. My wrangler flex pants that I've been using for years have way more stretch.

I'll third the Vertx Defiance. Stretchier than the 5.11's and I've yet to be disappointed by anything Vertx and I've used the piss out of their bags and pants.
    Last edited by tacticaldesire; 11-26-19 at 11:25.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm a lefty and I find the phone pocket on the right thigh of the Riggs/Wranglers Rip-Stop Technician pants to be ideal for carrying an AR mag for general range usage, not at all appropriate for anything else.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee