Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: New Glock event December 10th

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    MAC weighed in on TOS thread posted earlier, includes some videos...
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns...193065/?page=5
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I'm with Plinkster on the G44 ... meh! Plastic frame. Plastic slide. .22LR. Might be a nice trainer, I guess, if it helps you master the stock Glock trigger, but ... meh.

Last edited by Schootz; 01-31-20 at 15:08.

Feedback Score
    LOL.

Want a .22LR trainer to help you master a Glock trigger (or any other trigger for that matter)?

Go buy a S&W revolver in .22LR. If you can learn to run a DA wheel gun you can probably figure out a Glock trigger, and the revolver will actually work right with just about any ammo capable of reliably igniting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well I was able to get out today and shoot the G44 and a Advantage Arms on a Gen 2 G19 lower.
    I put the following thru the G44
    140 - CCI Mini Mag 40 RN fired from 11 different magazines no malfunctions.
    40- Remington Golden Bullet 40 RN no malfunctions.(Newly manufactured)
    40- 2008 Remington Golden Bullet 40 HP 1-Failure to fire, 3 -FTE and 8 very apparent under powered loads.
    The Mini mags shot high and left at 10 yds with stock sights. I had to drift the adjustable rear way to the right to be able to correct the group's windage. The elevation was all the way down but still high from POA. The CCI was recently purchased and I experienced no under powered loads.
    The new 40 RN Golden Bullets functioned fine and shot tighter groups than the Mini Mags.
    The 12 year old 40 HP Golden Bullets were inconsistent and had multiple malfunctions.
    The Gen 2 G19 with the AA upper shot tighter groups which I expected due to the better adjustable sights with both the Mini Mags and Golden Bullets.
    Since I have Dawson's fiber optic sights on all my other GSSF pistols I'm planing on at least changing front sights. So far I'm satisfied with the pistol and the magazines but will be doing more testing of ammo to find the one it shoots best. I was able to hit a 8" plate @ 25 yards 7 out of 10
    I'll keep my weapons,my freedom,and my money!! You can keep the CHANGE!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Feedback Score
    Dude an 8” plate at 25 yards is a huge target, not trying to be a dick but if you’re missing 30% of the time on a target that large something is wrong. I am going to assume you are a 100% shooter on that target at 25 yards with other pistols, if so a 70% hit rate with that one particular handgun is no bueno.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 02-03-20 at 14:14.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Dude an 8” plate at 25 yards is a huge target, not trying to be a dick but if you’re missing 30% of the time on a target that large something is wrong. I am going to assume you are a 100% shooter on that target at 25 yards with other pistols, if so a 70% hit rate with that one particular handgun is no bueno.
    No problem, while I'd like to think that I can shoot reasonably well I have been known to pull a shot or two, not clearly see the front sight, or forget to follow through.I was trying different ammo to see what works best and as I stated above seeing where the pistol shot in relation to the sights. I went back out today after installing a Dawson .185 T x .105 W fiber optic front sight and went 8/10 on a 6" plate @ 25 yds in 2.89 seconds. While that is by far not record breaking it is however as good as I could do today with my 65 year old eyes.
    I'll keep my weapons,my freedom,and my money!! You can keep the CHANGE!
    Glock Certified Armorer

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526