Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock event December 10th

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I just asked my buddy who owns the shop where I bought it from, I’ll send you a PM as soon as he tells me.
    never mind...
    Last edited by Bluto; 12-11-19 at 08:34.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would expect that if this thing is halfway popular they will release it in other sizes. I agree that a 48 size at 10rds capacity would be okay. Kind of like an old 22lr kit gun revolver.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Are there not .22 Glock conversion kits?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Are there not .22 Glock conversion kits?
    Yes, but the kits generally run $275 to $300.

Many folks don't the hassle of switching back and forth onto their carry pistol's frame.

If you dedicate a lower to a conversion upper, your are either taking a large caliber pistol out of the lineup or buying a dedicated lower. Taking a pistol out of the line-up might not be a bad idea if you have something like a G22 you don't shoot much anymore, but there is still 'opportunity' costs.

A new lower can be built for around $180 to $200, add the cost of the conversion unit and you are anywhere from $450 to $500.

Taking all things into account, a dedicated Glock 22LR (G44) at between $350 to $439, makes sense as a trainer/plinker.

ETA: Just realized I posted essentially the same thing two days ago.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 12-12-19 at 14:29.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    A conversion kit on dedicated frame vs G44 depends on how reliable and accurate the 44 is.
    A side by side comparison test would be interesting.
    A LGS had new G22.4s on sale for $350 so the used ones are gonig to have to be a bit less than that. It could make a good host and I would prefer a longer barrel.
    Last edited by Pi3; 12-12-19 at 14:59.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    A LGS had new G22.4s on sale for $350 so the used ones are gonig to have to be a bit less than that. It could make a good host and I would prefer a longer barrel.
    $300.00 - LE Trade-In - https://aimsurplus.com/leo-trade-in-...40s-w-handgun/
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Pi3, do you have the name of that gun shop? would love to get another G22. and for that price, why not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Pi3, do you have the name of that gun shop? would love to get another G22. and for that price, why not.
    http://www.pistolandpawn.com/wp/

It may be in store only. Call them. Night sights for another $20.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    thank you Pi3, those G36's also look good for that price.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    thank you Pi3, those G36's also look good for that price.
    Yes, and the G27.
    Guys post about getting old and selling all except a couple of g19s, a j frame and a 6920.
    I am pulled in that direction, along with a .22 version of the glock and AR.
    But then it is black Friday and all these deals start popping up....and am pulled in the other direction.

I wonder if stamp collectors have the same problem? Do they sale all of their rare stamps and just keep the ones they actually use to mail letters?
    Last edited by Pi3; 12-13-19 at 09:05.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast