Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock event December 10th

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Arrived at from decades of shooting rimfire handguns, and at one point competing at a fairly high level with them.

If you want it to be accurate get a real target pistol, and feed it accordingly. If you want it to work with whatever ammo is on sale and be as close to 100% reliable as a gun can be shooting .22LR then get a good revolver.
    Revolvers are outdated and don't replicate my centrefire pistol(Glock 19 specifically) whereas this is both relevant and a near 1 to 1 copy.

Feedback Score
    I had an Advantage Arms conversion for a G17, and it didn't work about as often as it did, even with CCIs. My Kimber 1911 .22 conversion is kinda working after beaucoup tuning.
    IMHO, most .22 conversions make great doorstops. If the turnkey Glock works, then it is money well spent.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    For several semi auto .22s, I shot a variety of different types through them and first wrote down the ones that fed, then out of those pick the most accurate.
    i knew a guy shooting .22 silhouette that would find a good lot of his favorite ammo and buy a bunch of that lot.
    I will probably end up getting a G44, but maybe a year from now. Lets see how it shakes out.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    For several semi auto .22s, I shot a variety of different types through them and first wrote down the ones that fed, then out of those pick the most accurate.
    i knew a guy shooting .22 silhouette that would find a good lot of his favorite ammo and buy a bunch of that lot.
    I will probably end up getting a G44, but maybe a year from now. Lets see how it shakes out.
    I have about 20k rounds of .22 in the following variation:

Ely Target
    Geco Semi Auto
    Gemtech Sub
    CCI
    Federal

I’ve only had a handful of stoppages through all my .22 semis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If it proves to be reliable with bulk .22lr ammo, I’ll gladly pick one or two up. If it’s picky about ammo I’ll stick with my Buckmark and Mk2’s. I’ll be very curious to see how these things perform.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, Glock just made it more relevant for me anyways, they are adding a GSSF .22 rimfire class for the G44's. Means at least a couple thousand sales. I'll get one for sure.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Clever people. I can see the additional young people that can be brought into the fold through GSSF.
    NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Admitted New York State Bar 1994

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidtty View Post
    If it proves to be reliable with bulk .22lr ammo, I’ll gladly pick one or two up. If it’s picky about ammo I’ll stick with my Buckmark and Mk2’s. I’ll be very curious to see how these things perform.
    Worth the watch I feel,great vid talking about the G44 ! Take it for whats its worth I guess, they say that the 44 should/does run with "any" 22 ammo and Glock tested it though thousands of rds of all brands and types of ammo,so is sounds like its good to go ! I'm an odd one and am not a fan of the G19 but this looks like a viable 22 worth having. Check out the Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_4tdgMbh78

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stack23 View Post
    I like the idea but 10 round mags turns me off.
    There is a 2nd Vid from TFB TV guy and he talks about the 10rd thing, LOL. Its "ALL" for ultimate typical Glock reliability is why they went with 10rd mags! It is a 22 for goodness sakes, it will help you practice your reloads!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    There is a 2nd Vid from TFB TV guy and he talks about the 10rd thing, LOL. Its "ALL" for ultimate typical Glock reliability is why they went with 10rd mags! It is a 22 for goodness sakes, it will help you practice your reloads!

Yes it's a 22 that's exactly why it should have 20 round mags atleast! Lol

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast