Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: New Glock event December 10th

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Arrived at from decades of shooting rimfire handguns, and at one point competing at a fairly high level with them.

If you want it to be accurate get a real target pistol, and feed it accordingly. If you want it to work with whatever ammo is on sale and be as close to 100% reliable as a gun can be shooting .22LR then get a good revolver.
    Revolvers are outdated and don't replicate my centrefire pistol(Glock 19 specifically) whereas this is both relevant and a near 1 to 1 copy.

Feedback Score
    I had an Advantage Arms conversion for a G17, and it didn't work about as often as it did, even with CCIs. My Kimber 1911 .22 conversion is kinda working after beaucoup tuning.
    IMHO, most .22 conversions make great doorstops. If the turnkey Glock works, then it is money well spent.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    For several semi auto .22s, I shot a variety of different types through them and first wrote down the ones that fed, then out of those pick the most accurate.
    i knew a guy shooting .22 silhouette that would find a good lot of his favorite ammo and buy a bunch of that lot.
    I will probably end up getting a G44, but maybe a year from now. Lets see how it shakes out.
    It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    For several semi auto .22s, I shot a variety of different types through them and first wrote down the ones that fed, then out of those pick the most accurate.
    i knew a guy shooting .22 silhouette that would find a good lot of his favorite ammo and buy a bunch of that lot.
    I will probably end up getting a G44, but maybe a year from now. Lets see how it shakes out.
    I have about 20k rounds of .22 in the following variation:

Ely Target
    Geco Semi Auto
    Gemtech Sub
    CCI
    Federal

Ive only had a handful of stoppages through all my .22 semis.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021