Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock event December 10th

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    43 and 48 with add on backstraps so I can have more trigger reach.

17 slide on a 19 frame, Gen 4, please.

Gen 4 19 MOS in 22lr.

Factory threaded G40 in 9X25
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    I was unaware dirk. Will have to research that.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    What do glocks competitors do that they don’t do (yet)?
    AR-15

Smith and Wesson makes the M&P 15
    Sig makes 516 and 400
    Ruger makes one
    Springfield makes the saint now

So that’s my guess

The reveal of the Glock M4
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matemike View Post
    AR-15

Sig makes 516 and 400
    Ruger makes one

So that’s my guess

The reveal of the Glock POLYMER M4
    FIFY
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matemike View Post
    AR-15

Sig makes 516 and 400
    Ruger makes one

So that’s my guess

The reveal of the Glock M4
    If Glock went into the 5.56mm realm it would be epic. And I would be short a chunk of money!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sure...add another AR into a hyper saturated market. They could offer no more than KAC, DD, BCM, LMT, etc don't already offer in the higher end market. In fact, they risk a black eye to their reputation if it doesn't go well. The low end market is also saturated. Good luck competing in that market.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 11-27-19 at 20:09.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Sure...add another AR into a hyper saturated market. They could offer no more than KAC, DD, BCM, LMT, etc don't already offer in the higher end market. In fact, they risk a black eye to their reputation if it doesn't go well. The low end market is also saturated. Good luck competing in that market.
    Well then let’s see a revolver, lever action, shot gun, bolt rifle.
    2020 is upon us. Maybe it’s time for Glock to enter other platforms like most all other manufacturers. Id hope for the M4 like I said.

But likely it’ll be a huge build up to introducing a single stack G17 and call it the 17.5 , Big deal.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    My personal thought would be a PCC! Why not, they are becoming more and more popular, more guys are running them in IDPA/USPSA, etc. It just seems like a natural progression. Yea it is a Ruger but the Ruger PCC is a good gun for the price, not much to look at but it runs. If Glock made one they already have all the mags ya could ever want/need for it plus tons of people have tons of Glock mags,,,Win-Win ! I'm sure the Glock gun would look a bit cooler also if thats important,LOL The Stribog is a cool gun but has propritory mags which is fine but there not Glock mags ! They do have 10/20/30 rd mags avalible though but there around $25 bucks each. Anyways thats my thought & if its fair priced say somewhere between the Ruger & the Stirbog it could be a big win for them ! Time will tell I guess.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I sorta want the Cold War glock rifle. I was told in Glock armorer actually exists in a rifle and bullpup but nobody is getting it ever.

Essentially it’s an ACR and ACRs suck

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see a Glock 365/hellcat thingy. I'd buy it. Mind you I'd love a pcc or something else but that's my guess.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast