Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Compact

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Compact

Guys,

This thing looks super interesting to me. I am interested in the 15 rounds mags but honestly, I am hesitant because my conservative side says the factory went with 13 rounds for a reason. On the other hand, maybe these 15s are longer, I am not sure. Either way, the Beretta is my favorite 9mm so I am seriously tempted since the full size is a bit much for my short butt to hide.

I am really interested in getting the Spartan Sights. The old Wilson compact only had fixed front sights avail which always made it a non-starter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLDqrajLRFA
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    The extra capacity is because it is the Mecgar magazines. The full size increased to 18 while the compact went to 15. I wouldn’t give those mags a second thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The Compact is compact. Get it, do a break my LTT test then sell it to me. For $500.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    15rd flush fit Mecgars are GTG.

I have 4 and use them in my Comtract over-run 92C.

Flawless in about 400rds.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/beretta...6umfnh1dgsmfc1

You can even replace the finger rest baseplate with a flat one. The main difference is a shorter follower.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I don't have many rounds through my compact yet, but as others have noted, the Mecgar mags are solid. I have used the 18 round ones in the full size for a long time and never any issue.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    The Compact is compact. Get it, do a break my LTT test then sell it to me. For $500.
    Shamelessly self serving suggestion, Sam. I like it! Come on Greg, you know you wanna...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Guys,

This thing looks super interesting to me. I am interested in the 15 rounds mags but honestly, I am hesitant because my conservative side says the factory went with 13 rounds for a reason. On the other hand, maybe these 15s are longer, I am not sure. Either way, the Beretta is my favorite 9mm so I am seriously tempted since the full size is a bit much for my short butt to hide.

I am really interested in getting the Spartan Sights. The old Wilson compact only had fixed front sights avail which always made it a non-starter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLDqrajLRFA
    If you get one, pay the extra $ for the trigger job/optimized trigger bar. WELL worth it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think I am going to sell my WC Brig Tac (unfixed) to fund this LTT Compact.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I'll give you $550 for it when you decide to sell it. (Sorry, Sam).

The Mec-Gar's are fine magazines. They are actually an OEM manufacturer for Sig and many others. I've used them for decades with zero issues. I've run their Beretta mags hard with no problems.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I'll give you $550 for it when you decide to sell it. (Sorry, Sam).
    I'll drive down to his town and buy him lunch, face to face deal, no need to ship. Sorry SS

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast