Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Compact

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    As an attorney, he likely has expensive tastes. You ain't going to get by with a trip through the Carl's Jr drive-through.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    As an attorney, he likely has expensive tastes. You ain't going to get by with a trip through the Carl's Jr drive-through.
    Chickfilet is his favorite high class dining.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Not since they turned against Jesus so they could sell overpriced nuggets in more airports.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Not since they turned against Jesus so they could sell overpriced nuggets in more airports.
    They also made other donations you should research. I'm pretty disappointed in their "leadership" kowtowing.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You two better get this back on the original topic of this thread, which is I got first dibs on Greg's gun that he hasn't bought yet but will sell to me three weeks after the purchase.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Please don't ban me.

Feedback Score
    These mags are good to go.
    They provide factory mags.

The classic, traditional Beretta mags are a little thicker and heavier. And had metal bases.
    Con is 15 or 13c capacity. Pro is they don’t bulge when fully loaded which can slow loads. Pro is they virtually always drop free when empty. Pro is the bases just get dinged when dropped. Pro is more robust followers.
    More recent Mags like this now have plastic bases and followers. These have broken on me when dropped on occasion.

The newer factory/mecgar magazines are thinner walled with plastic bases and followers. Pro is 20/18/17 or 15C capacity. They are of the same functional / feeding variety as classic factory. Cons are (and it’s a touch worse with 40 versions vs 9mm), fully loaded mags can bulge a touch and not insert slick and fast. Empty mags are very light and sometimes a drop free delay. The extended base versions have never broken on me. The flat versions have. As has a follower.

“Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    This is a really good breakdown from Ernest on modern mag capacity in general, and he goes into the factory Beretta mags vs MecGar's. Both are good to go.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5EaOGNA-Pt/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’ve never owned a 92 series gun, but I think now might be the time.

Any 92 veterans have a opinion on the new 92x compact vs the LTT compact?
    Both of them are new enough I’m having a hard time finding out all of the differences as a newcomer to the 92.
    For fairness sake let’s assume both would be factory Beretta with a Langdon trigger job in a bag rather than a LTT specially worked over by Langdon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
    I’ve never owned a 92 series gun, but I think now might be the time.

Any 92 veterans have a opinion on the new 92x compact vs the LTT compact?
    Both of them are new enough I’m having a hard time finding out all of the differences as a newcomer to the 92.
    For fairness sake let’s assume both would be factory Beretta with a Langdon trigger job in a bag rather than a LTT specially worked over by Langdon.
    It's a matter of do you want the Vertec grip, or standard grip. Have to get your hands on each and decide which you like the best. I don't care of the Vertec grip personally, but some do. I also like the options the LTT pistols have over the 92X series.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast