Thread: Geissele posi-snap safety selector

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Geissele posi-snap safety selector

Is anyone using one of these?

I just ordered two of the ambi posi-snap selectors to replace a mushy battle arms, and put the 2nd one in a new build i am working on.

After purchasing i realized i have not been able to find a single review on these.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    This guy had positive things to say about the safety selector in his review of the Geissele Super Duty LE rifle. I am surprised you have a mushy BAD selector, I've had great success with these and they're my favorite, never had an opportunity to try the Geissele however.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    The mushy selector was probably from an out of spec spring or grip. Or possibly a worn or out of spec detent.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I just installed one last night and its so so. Great quality and function just not sure if I like it as it is different. Like many things I was trying to improve a problem that probably didn't exists.

Guess the verdict is still out for me.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    The mushy selector was probably from an out of spec spring or grip. Or possibly a worn or out of spec detent.
    I still have it, i think the detent was junky.

I have two LPK's inbound, and picked up the geiselle posi snaps on the black friday sale at $24 each. If i like em, ill use them. If not its two more reasons to assemble two more lowers for friends or family.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crossgun View Post
    I just installed one last night and its so so. Great quality and function just not sure if I like it as it is different. Like many things I was trying to improve a problem that probably didn't exists.

Guess the verdict is still out for me.
    What is different about it?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm06 View Post
    This guy had positive things to say about the safety selector in his review of the Geissele Super Duty LE rifle. I am surprised you have a mushy BAD selector, I've had great success with these and they're my favorite, never had an opportunity to try the Geissele however.
    Thank you, that actually gave me a good idea what to expect. I've had multiple BAD selectors over the years, this is the only one that has been mushy (probably a detent) i have more detents inbound and also figured i would try something new since they were cheap.
    Last edited by Grip; 11-29-19 at 17:10.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have the ambi installed, I like it. Its not mushy at all and you get positive engagement. I just ordered another with the sale that Geissele has going on for my LMT MARS lower.