Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Complete AR-15

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Did you hear this anywhere other than my completely uninformed thread?
    I believe I read it in another thread as well, but I believe I remember reading where you had mentioned it, too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    I believe I read it in another thread as well, but I believe I remember reading where you had mentioned it, too.
    I just ordered the Super Duty 16” in DDC.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I cannot imagine you will regret that purchase, and you have just a small bit of envy from me. One of those times I wished I’d started with a rifle like that, where the only thing that it “needs” for my type of shooting is a Magpul K2 grip. Enjoy it!
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I cannot imagine you will regret that purchase, and you have just a small bit of envy from me. One of those times I wished I’d started with a rifle like that, where the only thing that it “needs” for my type of shooting is a Magpul K2 grip. Enjoy it!
    I know the feeling man! Thanks a lot!

Feedback Score
    The Geissele Super Duty rifle was very tempting, and I mean VERY tempting. I am kind of "AR'd out" right now, so if I hadn't recently bought a Sig 516 I would have jumped on the Geissele in a heartbeat.

I did, however, compromise a bit (sort of): I bought one of the Geissele Reliability Enhanced Bolt Carrier Groups (REBCG) with the Nano-coating. It will join my bag of 8 other higher-end BCG's I have set aside. For $206 shipped it is a pretty good deal IMHO.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The Geissele Super Duty rifle was very tempting, and I mean VERY tempting. I am kind of "AR'd out" right now, so if I hadn't recently bought a Sig 516 I would have jumped on the Geissele in a heartbeat.

I did, however, compromise a bit (sort of): I bought one of the Geissele Reliability Enhanced Bolt Carrier Groups (REBCG) with the Nano-coating. It will join my bag of 8 other higher-end BCG's I have set aside. For $206 shipped it is a pretty good deal IMHO.
    That sounds like a good collection to have! It definitely seems like a solid BCG, I am surprised at how much Geissele has on sale right now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibsonBanjos View Post
    That sounds like a good collection to have! It definitely seems like a solid BCG, I am surprised at how much Geissele has on sale right now.
    I’m not. They are branching off in to a LOT of new stuff for them. This is an attempt at market penetration in a saturated market. Plus, since their guns are made almost all in house, it allows them to do complete guns and stuff at lower costs the. Going through other manufacturers.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I’m not. They are branching off in to a LOT of new stuff for them. This is an attempt at market penetration in a saturated market. Plus, since their guns are made almost all in house, it allows them to do complete guns and stuff at lower costs the. Going through other manufacturers.
    Think u are right

I held off and decided lmt cqb

Feedback Score
    Some shops weren't running too good of a black friday deals this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12