Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Legal Process for Building my own suppressor ??

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Markm, any updates on the clipping? How’d you align them?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Markm, any updates on the clipping? How’d you align them?
    No aligning. Just clipped em an tossed them back into the tube. Can is significantly quieter. We run it every week on Pappabear's 6.5 bolt gun.

Unfortunately, I can't tell how much improvement was clipping, and how much was the additional baffle because I did both at the same time.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    No aligning. Just clipped em an tossed them back into the tube. Can is significantly quieter. We run it every week on Pappabear's 6.5 bolt gun.

Unfortunately, I can't tell how much improvement was clipping, and how much was the additional baffle because I did both at the same time.
    Cool. Thanks. Y’all just clipped one side of each baffle aperture?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yep. Not very uniform or picturesque because cutting them is hard without real machining equipment.

I know I see stacks were everything it uniform and aligned perfectly... and they work good for sure. But I kinda like asymmetrical chaos in the stack.

Our biggest mistake was leaving a blast chamber in the can instead of just filling it with more baffles. The blast spacer is stuck in the tube now. No biggie because the can works great, but it would be nice to add even another baffle in the front.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910