Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got denied pending yesterday

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Small town hardware store and lumber yard is my primary business. We are also a Stihl dealer and tool/equipment rental.

FFL is a public service to the community as we don’t have a reliable one close. I stock a limited amount of firearms to keep the ATF happy, but primarily do transfers.

I also have a small trucking operation for hire that does freight for my business and other businesses, plus flatbed and lowboy hauling.

In our free time my wife and I have two Air BnB homes and an RV park opening in 2021.

We never stop moving and I love my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, if you had hot soup or BBQ, I'd probably never leave your place. It sounds awesome!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fhk96 View Post
    The ATF shut that down in AL after a few sheriffs departments weren't doing background checks on CCWs and some felons and the like slipped through.
    I'm still super pissed about it. Have to hang around like a freakin commoner while the store calls the feds now. All because some lazy ass Bubbas couldn't be bothered to do their job.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    like a freakin commoner
    Really? Have you heard about Propertarianism?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I have three regular customers that get a delay EVERY time... and they buy lots of guns. The common thread among all of them is that they held clearances in the military.

Not all C.C. licenses make you NICS exempt. There is a specific process to qualify and not all states follow it, but most are falling in line.
    Is there a way to see what state's allow this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234