Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia 2A Sanctuary Ciity / County - Please share

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marco.g View Post
    Yea - the Kettler case from earlier this year blessed that. At this point a victory in the courts/legislature is a pipe dream. When has the .gov ever materially relaxed arms regulations? Lezbereal.
    Maybe the lesbians will save us. I hope so.
    Hot lesbians who look like young blossoming men but secretly like to bake.

Lezbeoptimistic.

Lezbefrenz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-n...hatsoever/amp/

"AG Herring on 2nd Amendment sanctuary resolutions: ‘No legal effect whatsoever’"
    Last edited by jsbhike; 12-07-19 at 17:16.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Maybe the lesbians will save us. I hope so.
    Hot lesbians who look like young blossoming men but secretly like to bake.

Lezbeoptimistic.

Lezbefrenz
    Snap, snap.

Come back to us Firefly...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    This is all just virtue signaling and pandering to local voters. Correct me if I’m wrong but:

Do any of these resolutions say that the commonwealths’ attorneys will refuse to prosecute violations of the new laws? Have the sheriffs publicly stated that none of their deputies will enforce? Will the deputies stand in front of State police and be willing to draw on them if they persist in enforcing these abusive laws? What about gun stores in these areas? Will they be allowed to continue to sell arms and magazines that have been banned?

This seems to be a bunch of feel good BS. There’s no firm wording in any of it. Nobody is going to shield us against these f#ckers. Nobody’s coming.
    Last edited by Mozart; 12-06-19 at 19:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And then there is this:

"Virginia Sheriff vows to deputize residents in response to potential gun restrictions"

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/V...565924821.html
    Last edited by jsbhike; 12-07-19 at 17:14.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    And then there is this:

"Virginia Sheriff vows to deputize residents in response to potential gun restrictions"

https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/V...565924821.html
    Oh that could work. That’ll do nicely

Feedback Score
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    As for Virginia AG Herring and his Gestapo rhetoric.

SS-Hauptsturmführer Gottlieb Hering, last commandant of Bełżec extermination camp during Operation Reinhard. Hering directly perpetrated the genocide of Jews and other peoples during The Holocaust.

They didn't like anybody but themselves having guns either...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-n...hatsoever/amp/

"AG Herring on 2nd Amendment sanctuary resolutions: ‘No legal effect whatsoever’"
    No legal affect at all. If anything, it's illegal. The state said "turn in your weapons," the counties are saying "molon labe." It is a threat of armed rebellion.

I hope I'm right, but I think the Dems are going to blink on this one. If people start dying over this, it's not going to end well for them and they know it. If the Dems finally show they are willing to kill to enforce their will, they can kiss 2020 goodbye, and probably 2024 as well.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    No legal affect at all. If anything, it's illegal. The state said "turn in your weapons," the counties are saying "molon labe." It is a threat of armed rebellion.

I hope I'm right, but I think the Dems are going to blink on this one. If people start dying over this, it's not going to end well for them and they know it. If the Dems finally show they are willing to kill to enforce their will, they can kiss 2020 goodbye, and probably 2024 as well.
    The terribly sad part is, I fear, that LEOs and citizens will die during raids, but not these authoritarian despots that enacted these laws. They’ll get people they hate shooting at each other while they sit in their chambers.

The vast overwhelming majority of LEOs I know will not participate in the removal of their communities civil rights. That’s NOT why they became police, to abuse their people. So hopefully the small number that will follow orders won’t put a target on everyone elses back.

Horrible situation. Never been much of a prayer guy, but lately I’ve been asking for peace and reason

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast