Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has made the switch? mk16 10.5" rail for 11.5" setup

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

Who has made the switch? mk16 10.5" rail for 11.5" setup

A lot of people have spoken of disappointment regarding not many rail offerings in the 10.5" or 10.7" rail length for their 11.5" barreled setups.

Geissele being king in the rail department as of late it was sad to see they didn't have a offering in this length. And many people gave up on them. Until now

Who here picked up 10.5" mk16 G rail during Black Friday ? Or maybe a super duty Geissele 11.5" upper

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    I ordered a Super Duty upper. I was planning to build an 11.5 anyway, and couldn't assemble one of that quality for less than the cost shipped to my door.

Liking the fact the uppers have the anti rotation tab on the top rail ala HK416.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    I ordered a Super Duty upper. I was planning to build an 11.5 anyway, and couldn't assemble one of that quality for less than the cost shipped to my door.

Liking the fact the uppers have the anti rotation tab on the top rail ala HK416.
    The super duty uppers seem great and I would have picked one up but I'm a lefty and prefer having a upper without the forward assist

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I bought the complete 11.5" Duty Upper. And enough other G parts to make a complete 11.5" pistol.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

I’ll be interested in hearing about that. I’m curious about the barrel in particular. That price is stellar.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I also picked up a Super Duty upper. The price they were selling them was too good to pass up considering it came with the airborne charging handle and their new BCG. Not much info on the barrels in terms of profile, they are CHF inhouse by Geissele is all I could find.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Paging @scottyryan

Feedback Score
    Delete.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 04-20-20 at 11:57.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Bought the 10.5 rail as an upgrade for the 9.5 I currently have on my 11.5 barrel. Current configuration is workable but with the MAWL I just prefer the additional length. Like the look better as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ordered the 11.5 Super Duty on BF and I’m looking forward to it coming in. I should have bought the G Mlok rail covers on BF as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast