Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone familiar with Propertarianism?

Feedback Score
    That site pissed me off. All the elitist language reeks of ivory tower scholar bullshit. You want us to join your "revolution"? Explain in layman's terms what your end goal is, how you plan to get there, and lay off the highfalutin mumbo jumbo. I'm not thinking "Wow! THAT'LL save us!" when you spend ten single spaced pages explaining how you're going to defeat one -ism that you don't like by engaging in debate to promote your own various -isms.

I'm getting a very Neo-Nazi vibe from their point of view too. That, and a pro-slavery one as well. They seem to imply that the strong should enslave the weak because it's only fair, and it's just the way of nature, so it would be improper to fight it.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 12-04-19 at 23:14.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    That site pissed me off. All the elitist, language reeks of ivory tower scholar bullshit. You want us to join your "revolution"? Explain in layman's terms what your end goal is, how you plan to get there, and lay off the highfalutin mumbo jumbo. I'm not thinking "Wow! THAT'LL save us!" when you spend ten single spaced pages explaining how you're going to defeat one -ism that you don't like by engaging in debate to promote your own various -isms.

I'm getting a very Neo-Nazi vibe from their point of view too. That, and a pro-slavery one as well. They seem to imply that the strong should enslave the weak because it's only fair, and it's just the way of nature, so it would be improper to fight it.
    It really reminds me El Deuce's fascism.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    That site pissed me off. All the elitist language reeks of ivory tower scholar bullshit. You want us to join your "revolution"? Explain in layman's terms what your end goal is, how you plan to get there, and lay off the highfalutin mumbo jumbo. I'm not thinking "Wow! THAT'LL save us!" when you spend ten single spaced pages explaining how you're going to defeat one -ism that you don't like by engaging in debate to promote your own various -isms.

Yeah, that "Bio" page was something else...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Didn't find the bio page yet, but the oath is way cool:

The Oath of Transcendent Man

A PAGAN(HEATHEN), A CHRISTIAN, AN ARYAN, A WARRIOR, A MAN TRANSCENDENT

I am a Heathen if 1) I accept the laws of nature as binding on all of existence; and 2) if I treat nature as sacred and to be contemplated, protected and improved; and 3) I treat the world as something to transform closer to an Eden in whatever ways I can before I die; and 4) if I deny the existence of a supreme being with dominion over the physical laws, and treat all gods, demigods, heroes, saints, figures of history, and ancestors as characters with whom I may speak to in private contemplation in the hope of gaining wisdom and synchronicity from having done so. And 5) if I participate with others of my society in repetition of oaths, repetition of myths, repetition of festivals, repetition of holidays, and the perpetuation of all of the above to my offspring. And 6) if I leave open that synchronicity appears to exist now and then, and that it may be possible that there is a scientific explanation for it, other than just humans subject to similar stimuli producing similar intuitions and therefore similar ends.

As far as I know this is all that is required of me to be a Heathen.

I am a Christian
    if I have adopted the teaching of christianity: 1) the eradication of hatred from the human heart. 2) the extension of kinship love to non-kin. 3) the demand for personal acts of charity and personal cost, 4) the extension of exhaustive forgiveness before punishment, enserfment, enslavement, death, or war.

As far as I know, this is all that is required of me to be a Christian.

I am an Aryan if 1) I proudly display my excellences so that others seek to achieve or exceed them; 2) I seek competition to constantly test and improve myself so I do not weaken; 3) I swear to speak no insult and demand it; 4) I speak the truth and demand it; 5) I take nothing not paid for and demand it; 6) I grant sovereignty to my kin and demand it; 7) I insure my people regardless of condition, and demand it; and in doing so leave nothing but voluntary markets of cooperation between sovereign men; and to discipline, enserf, enslave, ostracize or kill those who do otherwise; 8) to not show fear or cowardice, abandon my brothers, or retreat, and 9) to die a good death in the service of my kin, my clan, my tribe and my people.

As far as I know, this is all that is required of me to be an Aryan.

I am a Warrior in that 1) we will prepare for war so perfectly that none dare enter it against us. 2) Once we go to war, we do so with joy, with eagerness, and with passion, and without mercy, without constraint, and without remorse; And 3) before ending war, we shall defeat an enemy completely such that no other dares a condition of our enemy, and the memory of the slaughter lives a hundred generations.

As far as I know, this is all that is required of me to be a Warrior.

As far as I know, if I succeed as a Heathen, as a Christian, as an Aryan, as a Warrior, then I have transcended the animal man, and earned my place among the saints, heroes, demigods, gods, in the memories, histories, and legends of man.

And that is the objective of heroes, demigods, and gods. We leave the rest for ordinary men.

https://propertarianism.com/basic-co...nscendent-man/
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Found the bio.

Said he lives in Kiev, Ukraine, 'Where he has “… a front row seat to observe the struggle of the Ukrainian people to become a Nation.”

Wonder if the Dems know about him?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    gee whiz doubled again

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My memory is a bit rusty, but I seem to recall a group in the last century that made a big deal about being "Aryan" and made up a lot of fairy-tales about the so-called "Arayns" ... I don't thing that turned out really well for anyone concerned.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Didn't find the bio page yet, but the oath is way cool:

I am a Christian if I have adopted the teaching of christianity: 1) the eradication of hatred from the human heart. 2) the extension of kinship love to non-kin. 3) the demand for personal acts of charity and personal cost, 4) the extension of exhaustive forgiveness before punishment, enserfment, enslavement, death, or war.

As far as I know, this is all that is required of me to be a Christian.

https://propertarianism.com/basic-co...nscendent-man/
    Except that being a Christian also requires one to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, died for our sins, rose from the dead, and one can be saved by confessing our sins and believing in Him as savior. Being compassionate and charitable is not "all that is required" to be a Christian.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12