Thread: $75 Bushnell Prime 1-4x32 Riflescope (California)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

$75 Bushnell Prime 1-4x32 Riflescope (California)

WHO:

Former active duty Marine turned suburban dad/Reservist.

WHAT:

Brand new in box (BNIB) Bushnell Prime 1-4x 32mm Riflescope (Bushnell Model# RP1432BS3)

Here's the company webpage for this product:
    https://www.bushnell.com/products/ri...scopes-1-4x32/

Got a good deal but I think I want an illuminated reticle instead.

Price: $75.00

For comparison, it's $129.99 (not including tax and shipping) at MidwayUSA as of 2019-11-30 (on backorder so could not calculate tax and shipping):
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020056153?pid=973916

WHERE:

Sacramento, California -- but see below.

WHEN:

For a face to face (FTF) sale, I'm generally free on weeknights and weekends.

WHY:

See individual reasons above.

HOW:

I prefer a FTF transfer at any public venue of your choosing in the greater Sacramento area. However, I drive down to the Bay Area (Alameda) for work/family, and can take either I-80 (passing through Davis, Vacaville, Vallejo, Richmond, etc), state routes (passing through Lodi, Antioch, Concord, etc), or I-5/580 (passing through Lodi, Stockton, Tracy, Livermore, Hayward). Thus, I can also meet you pretty much anywhere in the greater San Francisco Bay Area, as well as any of the cities I'll pass through on my way from Sacramento.

Or you can just have me ship it to you. Add $3.50-$10.00 to reimburse me for shipping (I don't make a dime off shipping; I'll give you a cost estimate from the post office once I know your zip code.
    Last edited by butlers; 03-01-20 at 22:58. Reason: Sold Bushnell Prime, Holosun 403B-GR, PA 1-4x, and VMX-3T
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler