Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Shootout in Florida

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Nice try, but I have never labeled you as anything and I didn't even know what occupation you held.

That Florida and other .govs have been on the rampage against 2nd amendment remnants is obvious.
    You don't think he's aware of that? This is not a FUDD forum, not by a long shot. They don't last long here. Thread lock will happen shortly if you don't stay on topic with that nonsense.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-07-19 at 15:31.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    May I get a link to the one you are talking about so I have the whole picture?
    It was video on a hotel news channel, not fox or cnn. If I see it pop up on UT or wherever I will post it.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Honestly this is a very authentic post. Like I said in another thread. Everybody thinks police should be 25 year old former Airborne Rangers with Masters in Psychology willing to work for very modest money. If you make any coin it’s because you part timed yourself to death or you skipped the whole family bit and wore your same clothes from high school for longer than you probably should (“Hey bro, where’d you get those 90s clothes?” Um...the 90s...)

Doesn’t work that way.

We both know that.

Shootouts don’t happen everyday.

I feel like the public (and most egregiously the Internet) expects Delta Force results for Arby’s pay.

I’ve been laid up almost half a year of my life convalescing before due to other people’s bullshit.
    Nobody cared but close friends and family.

So yeah...
    Both of these posts are spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You don't think he's aware of that? This is not a FUDD forum, not by a long shot. They don't last long here. Thread lock will happen shortly if you don't stay on topic with that nonsense.
    I didn't call him a Fudd or any other label. Just my opinion that throwing money at incidents isn't apt to improve matters.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I didn't call him a Fudd or any other label. Just my opinion that throwing money at incidents isn't apt to improve matters.
    I'm not tracking what you mean by "throwing money at incidents" as frankly I think they should throw far more in the form of training ongoing, etc vs say toys they did a basic qual on and done.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Here is my primary question about all of this:

Did LE know there was a hostage in the UPS vehicle, or did they only know it was a stolen vehicle with criminals inside?
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm not tracking what you mean by "throwing money at incidents" as frankly I think they should throw far more in the form of training ongoing, etc vs say toys they did a basic qual on and done.
    You actually did get it. Toys, jump training for airborne deployment in to hurricanes, and similar is exactly what I am referring to when I say throwing money at it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's just the internet, guys. Dial it down a notch. Discuss the issues, not each other.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    can you post a link to that vid?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know...seeing THAT angle without the censorship ‘for my own good’....it looks like they were using the UPS guy as a human shield.

I think at that point the suspects figured if they were gonna die then the hostage was gonna die too.

I don’t like the outcome but I can see a little better where maybe it was a forced hand. Again, I wasn’t there.

Perps were gonna ride or die

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast