Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shootout in Florida

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Shootout in Florida

Bad ending for bystanders

Broward county police get in a shootout with jewelry store robbers in an intersection. Four dead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usn...Fcontext%3Damp

Feedback Score
    More incompetence by Broward County, story checks out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Prayers out for the innocent victims and their families, as well as for the officers involved. This is going to be a rough one if police bullets killed the innocents, and probably even if they didn't.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Wow. That looked like a shit show. Surprised more bystanders weren't hit.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I try to give the benefit of the doubt, but the tactics remind me mostly of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR1-aRTyyM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    To be fair, I can’t imagine a firefight like that in the middle of a busy intersection going well for just about anyone besides dedicated HRTs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    "Draw it again!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    To be fair, I can’t imagine a firefight like that in the middle of a busy intersection going well for just about anyone besides dedicated HRTs.
    When did identifying targets go out of style? Want to make noise? Join a rock band.

Was that civ car being driven forward as concealment (not cover) driven by its owner? I hope not.

There was a back robbery in Aurora a few years ago. An electronic tag in the cash allowed the cops to follow the robber and isolate him to a busy intersection- but not identify the exact car. So what do the cops do? Lock down the intersection and start pulling people out of their cars at gun point, cuffing everyone and putting them on the side of road. All with an armed bank robber somewhere out there.

Sure, pull me out of my car at gun point, cuff me and leave me defenseless in the middle of a gunfight that might kick off at anytime.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Interestingly this one started with the owner of the place they went to rob shooting it out with them. No doubt, idiots will blame the store owner some how for not just handing over his stuff, or some other armchair BS.

Out of my lane, but of they perps started shooting at LE in the middle of all that traffic (as claimed), not sure what else they could/should have done. Obviously there was no time to coordinate anything and once bullets started flying from the stolen truck into traffic and at LE, stopping the threat ASAP makes sense, hopefully not done in a spray and prey manner...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    "Draw it again!!!!"

When did identifying targets go out of style? Want to make noise? Join a rock band.

Was that civ car being driven forward as concealment (not cover) driven by its owner? I hope not.

There was a back robbery in Aurora a few years ago. An electronic tag in the cash allowed the cops to follow the robber and isolate him to a busy intersection- but not identify the exact car. So what do the cops do? Lock down the intersection and start pulling people out of their cars at gun point, cuffing everyone and putting them on the side of road. All with an armed bank robber somewhere out there.

Sure, pull me out of my car at gun point, cuff me and leave me defenseless in the middle of a gunfight that might kick off at anytime.
    When they start shooting at you? That would seem a pretty good indicator they're your targets no? If LE took the first shots, that's another issue.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast